Milan

Milan

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Sep 22, 2015, 12:25:43 PM
Love it to be set in fury 161.

That could actually work for both creatures  ;D

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Spaghetti on Jun 07, 2007, 02:05:31 AM
in space...with colonial marines...is that so much to ask?
With R rated violence

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

A proper 18 certificate

marrerom

marrerom

Anyone else think the premise for Predators would be perfect for a AvP film? 

Some colonial marines get dropped on the hunting preserve planet.  Predators start hunting them. The marines make it to the predator ship so they can escape but they are ambushed by the Predators. During the ambush some facehuggers escape (Predators have them just laying around apparently).  And viola, Solid AvP action.  Predators would have to focus on killing the Aliens before the hunting preserve got overrun and the Aliens would be focused on killing/breeding and taking over the planet. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Predators was ripe for further alien interaction. We got a little from Stickman but yeah, it could have all sorts of extra-terrestrials getting involved.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: marrerom on Sep 24, 2015, 04:12:46 AM

Some colonial marines get dropped on the hunting preserve planet.  Predators start hunting them. The marines make it to the predator ship so they can escape but they are ambushed by the Predators. During the ambush some facehuggers escape (Predators have them just laying around apparently).  And viola, Solid AvP action.  Predators would have to focus on killing the Aliens before the hunting preserve got overrun and the Aliens would be focused on killing/breeding and taking over the planet.

That works. It has a semblance of AVP :Duel as well. Marine working with Predator to stop the Aliens and he doesn't get killed due to the honour code

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 24, 2015, 03:01:57 PM

That works. It has a semblance of AVP :Duel as well. Marine working with Predator to stop the Aliens and he doesn't get killed due to the honour code

If the predators are to follow their honour code then I'm afraid that the marine won't be saved...Not if he's on the hunting preserve planet, him being there makes him "game". Him killing an Alien for example would only make his skull more valueble as a trophy.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Milan on Sep 25, 2015, 07:15:46 AM

If the predators are to follow their honour code then I'm afraid that the marine won't be saved...Not if he's on the hunting preserve planet, him being there makes him "game". Him killing an Alien for example would only make his skull more valueble as a trophy.

That's true, I forgot the Hunting Preserve part. Would be a interesting sucker punch for some viewers to see the last marine get killed at the end of the film or it ends like Duel with the two of them sat there looking at the stars

Milan

Milan

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 25, 2015, 10:42:45 AM

That's true, I forgot the Hunting Preserve part. Would be a interesting sucker punch for some viewers to see the last marine get killed at the end of the film or it ends like Duel with the two of them sat there looking at the stars

...But if the Marine was sick, like had cancer or something, that would make the Predator look at him in a different set of eyes, specially if the Marine takes down an Alien or two on his own. So a Team-up could be made to work, if the ppl involved makeing the movie only took a little of their time to learn a little about the creature.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Milan on Sep 25, 2015, 12:39:57 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 25, 2015, 10:42:45 AM

...But if the Marine was sick, like had cancer or something, that would make the Predator look at him in a different set of eyes, specially if the Marine takes down an Alien or two on his own. So a Team-up could be made to work, if the ppl involved makeing the movie only took a little of their time to learn a little about the creature.

That's true, the Predator could then see it as the Marines final hunt

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Milan on Sep 22, 2015, 01:07:38 PM
Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Sep 22, 2015, 12:25:43 PM
Love it to be set in fury 161.

That could actually work for both creatures  ;D
Check out my forum AVP setting in Fury 161(AVP section)

Infected

Infected

At this point in time, you gotta go with the engineer concept.
You can put in a predator or a group of predators in the main role,
and insert some humans but only as supporting roles.
I would go for an engineer facility with the full Giger stuff,
make the opening of the movie that predators engage the facility and scope it out,
we see some interesting things and no doubt with questions.
Then the terror of the engineers or maybe one engineer begins on the predators,
a brutal kill of a predator by an egineer is shown and eventually wiping them all out.

Next up is years later, and a human group finds the facility, they think its left behind, start doing their research and setting up camps,
one of them finds some predator remains and activates a beacon or just activates the arm and the signal is being picked up by other predators who go and investigate.
They find empty human camps with some hiding around, they go further into the facility and finding or one or more engineers experimenting or doing sick things to humans, and at one point they see a human being showerd with the black goo and turning into something...
They also find some facehuggers, different kinds and different colors, maybe at one point a predator takes on of them and drops it on a human and later on offcourse something totally different comes out of the human, because the predator picked a green or black facehugger, what comes out im keeping it to me atm.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Infected on Oct 11, 2015, 02:00:26 PM
make the opening of the movie that predators engage the facility and scope it out,
a brutal kill of a predator by an egineer is shown and eventually wiping them all out.

Next up is years later, and a human group finds the facility, they think its left behind, start doing their research and setting up camps,
one of them finds some predator remains and activates a beacon or just activates the arm and the signal is being picked up by other predators who go and investigate.
They find empty human camps with some hiding around, they go further into the facility and finding or one or more engineers experimenting or doing sick things to humans, and at one point they see a human being showerd with the black goo and turning into something...
They also find some facehuggers, different kinds and different colors, maybe at one point a predator takes on of them and drops it on a human and later on offcourse something totally different comes out of the human, because the predator picked a green or black facehugger, what comes out im keeping it to me atm.

I like the idea of seeing Predators interact with other aliens such as the Engineers, so seeing more of their battles is always welcome by me.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Guan Thwei 1992 on Oct 11, 2015, 02:14:54 PM
Quote from: Infected on Oct 11, 2015, 02:00:26 PM

I like the idea of seeing Predators interact with other aliens such as the Engineers, so seeing more of their battles is always welcome by me.
And does it matter to you if it was an Prometheus engineer or a an Alien space jockey undefined engineer?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Infected on Oct 11, 2015, 05:21:37 PM
And does it matter to you if it was an Prometheus engineer or a an Alien space jockey undefined engineer?

They're the same thing atm.  :P

I really want to see the Predators interact (on screen) with different Alien species. But I want them to do Alien vs. Predator right first!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed