Announcing the Launch of our Patreon!

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 04, 2023, 07:02:49 PM

Author
Announcing the Launch of our Patreon! (Read 11,769 times)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2023, 09:09:21 AMThanks, Bad Blood! It's genuinely appreciated.
You are most welcome my friend!

Blackdawn

I came back just in time. However, I'll be jumping on board about October or November to get some other things settled first. This site and community are what set everything in motion for me pretty much when it was first launched. I'd be proud to support my community. Though I'll be of Warrior status for starters and am hoping I'll be able to bump up to Elder later. I will be too busy for the extra perks that comes with it but won't mind one bit of the money going to this community and website. Anything to help.
A big thanks to you guys actually for sticking around and for your hard work so the rest of us can have this.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks Blackdawn, it all helps and is very much appreciated.

TheBATMAN

A pleasure to join and contribute to the site. I've been a lurker for nearly 20 years now. I remember getting into some great debates in the forum during the build up and excitement to AVP's release, including the wave of disappointment post release that I think even saw the site get shut down temporarily??

Big fan of the podcast and all that you guys do. Keep up the good work.

I'm hoping you guys can eventually release a breakdown of Blomkamp's Alien 5.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the support, Batman! It's genuinely heartwarming to see the responses. I really thought we'd only have a handful of people back us on there.

I do plan on doing something on Blomkamp's Alien 5 eventually! I just know it'll be a big piece so being able to off-load the bulk of podcast editing through Patreon support will really help me be able to get to doing stuff like that! We're making enough for 1 per month at the minute so we're doing well!

Exposedoldgregg

Subscribed. Can't wait to hear more.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks Exposedoldgregg!

Blackdawn

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 13, 2023, 07:39:24 AMThanks for the support, Batman! It's genuinely heartwarming to see the responses. I really thought we'd only have a handful of people back us on there.

I do plan on doing something on Blomkamp's Alien 5 eventually! I just know it'll be a big piece so being able to off-load the bulk of podcast editing through Patreon support will really help me be able to get to doing stuff like that! We're making enough for 1 per month at the minute so we're doing well!

This is actually going to be my first time using Patreon. Was never interested in using it before then, come across this post and I'm sold. I however will be jumping on the hand wagon about October or November. Probably November. Currently securing other forms of income at the moment.

Corporal Hicks

No worries at all, we just appreciate it. :)

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2023, 09:09:21 AMThanks, Bad Blood! It's genuinely appreciated.

Sorry if I've totally missed this somewhere, but does this mean the Patreon will be replacing the standard site subscriptions? (ie; when our year subscription is due for renewal, will that option disappear and redirect to the monthly Patreon options?)

I plan on subscribing to the Patreon anyway once funds are a little more relaxed on my end (wish I could do it right now), so it may seem a moot question, but I guess I'm just wondering if we lose subscriber status if we haven't switched to the monthly payments by then? :)

Corporal Hicks

Anyone who has a lifetime subscription remains as such and gets all the perks that were granted with it. Anyone on an annual subscription keeps all their perks until that year ends. But annual and lifetime subscriptions are no longer available going forwards. The Patreon is replacing that entirely.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2023, 01:28:30 PMAnyone who has a lifetime subscription remains as such and gets all the perks that were granted with it. Anyone on an annual subscription keeps all their perks until that year ends. But annual and lifetime subscriptions are no longer available going forwards. The Patreon is replacing that entirely.

Thanks for clarifying! 😊

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2023, 01:28:30 PMAnyone who has a lifetime subscription remains as such and gets all the perks that were granted with it. Anyone on an annual subscription keeps all their perks until that year ends. But annual and lifetime subscriptions are no longer available going forwards. The Patreon is replacing that entirely.

Actually... what the hell, my sub was inevitable 😂 - subscribed as Praetorian (I spend more time here than Netflix anyways) 🤣

RidgeTop

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Oct 02, 2023, 06:41:11 PM

Thanks for clarifying! 😊

Actually... what the hell, my sub was inevitable 😂 - subscribed as Praetorian (I spend more time here than Netflix anyways) 🤣

Appreciate it!

Komenja

I'm a bit late to the party, but count me in!

Corporal Hicks

Thanks Komenja! I've changed your membergroup on the boards now too :D We appreciate all the support.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed