Is this a joke? This isn't real no way.

Started by ShadowPred, Jun 27, 2007, 11:09:53 PM

Author
Is this a joke? This isn't real no way. (Read 8,868 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

This is no joke it is going to be in theaters but i totally hate it.

War Wager

I think it'll be quite good...

ElderPredator

Nychus

It makes perfect sense. I bet you already knew that the reason why Titanic crossed the line in box office and became the biggest moneymaker in film history is because the majority of people watching it were teenage girls/boys who took their girlfriends to see it. It's the same deal with kids. These are, to say the least, Hollywood's main exploitation groups. And it's because they're easier to get hyped up about cool things. Hype = Money.

War Wager

Master Chief

Quote from: SM on Jun 28, 2007, 02:25:31 AM
How predictable...

Transformers is based on toys.  Bratz is based on toys.  Stop me when you start seeing the connection.  If either turn out to be decent films (and Transformers seems to be doing alright from the few reviews that are out there so far) they sell more toys and make more money for the studio.  Everybody wins.

Exactly...

The funny thing is, I'm going to have to see this when it comes out  8)  My daughter is a fan.  Doesn't bother me any ;D

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 28, 2007, 07:02:02 PM
Quote from: SM on Jun 28, 2007, 02:25:31 AM
How predictable...

Transformers is based on toys.  Bratz is based on toys.  Stop me when you start seeing the connection.  If either turn out to be decent films (and Transformers seems to be doing alright from the few reviews that are out there so far) they sell more toys and make more money for the studio.  Everybody wins.

Exactly...

The funny thing is, I'm going to have to see this when it comes out  8)  My daughter is a fan.  Doesn't bother me any ;D

Transformers was a anime first

Corporal Hicks

No. No it wasn't. It was toy.

Noir-Gojira

I believe Ookami meant, it went from toy, to cartoon, then to movie, as opposed to going from toy to movie.

Though actually, Transformers wasn't an anime, it was some of your good'ol American animation.  And Bratz does have a cartoon series as well, I think.

Predator Queen

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Jun 28, 2007, 09:26:27 PM
I believe Ookami meant, it went from toy, to cartoon, then to movie, as opposed to going from toy to movie.

Though actually, Transformers wasn't an anime, it was some of your good'ol American animation.  And Bratz does have a cartoon series as well, I think.
no america cant make anything so complex transformers was indead a anime in jap first

SM

QuoteMy daughter is a fan.  Doesn't bother me any

My daughters too.  Can't say it doesn't bother me - Bratz are so unbelievably superficial, narcissistic and materialsitic.  But the girls love them so I don't complain too loud.  I think the First Lady might take them to see the movie, rather than me.

Dachande

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 29, 2007, 12:08:01 AM

no america cant make anything so complex transformers was indead a anime in jap first

XD At the Ignorance.

Transformers were first made as a Toy by Hasbro in 1984, with the TV Cartoon starting afterwards. The toys have been made ever since, and its only it recent years that the 'anime' of Transformers came around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLS2N9mHWaw 1984 Transformers opening.

The Anime of Transformers only started in 2002, 18 years after the originals

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 29, 2007, 12:23:07 AM
Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 29, 2007, 12:08:01 AM

XD At the Ignorance.

Transformers were first made as a Toy by Hasbro in 1984, with the TV Cartoon starting afterwards. The toys have been made ever since, and its only it recent years that the 'anime' of Transformers came around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLS2N9mHWaw 1984 Transformers opening.

The Anime of Transformers only started in 2002, 18 years after the originals

it used to be beast wars then it tuned to something else then something else an now transformers

Dachande

Then how did i get that clip of it from the 1980's?

It doesnt hurt to do some research

Predator Queen

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 29, 2007, 12:28:27 AM
Then how did i get that clip of it from the 1980's?

It doesnt hurt to do some research

Generation 1: The Transformers | The Headmasters | Super-God Masterforce | Victory | Zone | Generation 2
Beast Era: Beast Wars | Beast Wars II | Beast Wars Neo | Beast Machines
Robots in Disguise
Unicron Trilogy: Armada | Energon | Cybertron
they were comics too

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed