Teaser Trailer Released!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2009, 02:32:31 PM

Author
Teaser Trailer Released! (Read 16,151 times)

kvon17

kvon17

Silver Toothed Aliens for the win.

Darkness

Darkness

I'm a little disappointed. Was expecting something longer like in the Aliens CM Teaser. And the alien model doesn't look right to me. Maybe it's the jaw that looks strange?

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on May 20, 2009, 04:34:07 PM
It was impressive though that Marine was not very intelligent... He was cocking the Pulse Rifle Grenade Launcher but his other hand was no where near the trigger for the Grenade Launcher. :p

Maybe the marine is actually not facing an alien or predator at that moment. He might just be preparing to go into a hostile situation. For safety purposes he would not have his finger on the trigger.

Moody

Moody

Just made some nice screencaps of the characters form the trailer
(right click to view larger)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Pretty sick. Lookin' forward to E3 all the more now.

Quote from: Darkness on May 20, 2009, 06:51:51 PM
I'm a little disappointed. Was expecting something longer like in the Aliens CM Teaser. And the alien model doesn't look right to me. Maybe it's the jaw that looks strange?

I feel the same way. Its the texture, I think; it looks... flat.

Meta Grid

Meta Grid

This game looks amazing!  ;D

affinity

affinity

I was soooo SCARED when everything went dark!  O___________O   and the logo formation made me stand up and scream out loud constantly in EXTREME  ecstacy!!!!!!!

http://kotaku.com/5262684/aliens-vs-predator-first-screens-teaser-and-campaign-details

best teaser EVER!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

That was f**king A ;D

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: Darkness on May 20, 2009, 06:51:51 PM

The whole front of the head is off.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Although i do have gripes with the alien design, ill give 'em props. it looks nothing (at least the head) like the shitty ADI raptors, and it actually looks like they are trying to make it look biomechanical.

Xhan

Xhan

true that.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Is it just me, or does in the screen caps it looks as if the alien has bubbles coming out of it's mouth. Then again, why would it be underwater?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eidotemit on May 20, 2009, 07:40:46 PM
I feel the same way. Its the texture, I think; it looks... flat.

It seems more like the lower jaw is jutting out at an angle.

piet11111

piet11111

*warning drunken posting in progress i am trying to make sense here so please bear with me*

obviously its looking much better then AVP2 does so that alone makes me happy but when it comes to actually showing something meaningfull its not doing much for me (reminds me of some girls i know)

but as a teaser it certainly does what its supposed to because it looks really good and i am dying to see more here also i am happy to see them putting up a teaser now this way they can actually show us something good at E3.
shame its going to be such a long wait until 2010 i want this game so badly it hurts.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Jizz in my pants awesome ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed