Peter Weyland video ! ^^

Started by Snowdog, Feb 28, 2012, 07:16:01 PM

Author
Peter Weyland video ! ^^ (Read 150,411 times)

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Blacklabel on Feb 29, 2012, 09:50:40 AM
I wonder if she'll turn out to be a company representative for Yutani... looking after their investments in the journey... Damon Lindelof wrote that "finding out wich company she's a face for is part of the fun." This could be possible if they were indeed considering Michelle Yeoh for the part.... an asian actress for an asian corporation. :P

^THiS! i always thought she might be a "double agent". industry spy, maybe?

and in regards to pearce performance: it may be over the top, but i think the man has something hidden in his pocket, we know only what when seeing this movie. he's in a stadium, with a lot of people and he makes it very clear, that he's the boss and the focus. he quite enjoyed it.

it is still business, what he's doing and he just perform his speech as this egomaniac would do to convince people joining his "new world order"; bit polemic, i know. even when you work in a call-center, trying to sell some provider-related offers, than you have to be somekind over the top, to convince people.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 29, 2012, 12:37:56 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Feb 29, 2012, 12:35:21 PM
I'm Australian and I didn't hear the steamroller smashing things  ;D
I'd make a "You got dead ears mate" Russell Crowe joke, but apparently he's a Kiwi and not an Aussie. Who knew :P

My name is Pn2501, commander of the Armies of the Rec board, General of the Cancer Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Aeus. User to a murdered Chat room, Owner to a murdered post count. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.   ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Pn2501 on Feb 29, 2012, 12:44:33 PM
My name is Pn2501, commander of the Armies of the Rec board, General of the Cancer Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Aeus. User to a murdered Chat room, Owner to a murdered post count. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.   ;D
Just don't throw your cigarette at me when I tell you your English accent in Robin Hood was crap. :P

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 29, 2012, 12:47:14 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Feb 29, 2012, 12:44:33 PM
Just don't throw your cigarette at me when I tell you your English accent in Robin Hood was crap. :P

I love it, it's the ultimate insult to the English. :P

escroto

escroto

saying Pearce's performance isn't good because he is not using british accent made me lol hard.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: escroto on Feb 29, 2012, 12:52:38 PM
saying Pearce's performance isn't good because he is not using a british accent made me lol'd hard.
He is using an English accent. It's just a bad one. And that's not even the worst part of the performance.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 29, 2012, 12:53:56 PM
saying Pearce's performance isn't good because he is not using a british accent made me lol'd hard.
He is using an English accent. It's just a bad one. And that's not even the worst part of the performance.

It's better than Tom Skerrit's at least

escroto

escroto

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 29, 2012, 12:53:56 PMHe is using an English accent. It's just a bad one. And that's not even the worst part of the performance.

and?, not an english speaker myself but..., man, with all due respect, you are bordering on ridiculousness already.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Feb 29, 2012, 12:55:59 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 29, 2012, 12:53:56 PM

It's better than Tom Skerrit's at least

Hahahaha.

T Dog

T Dog

Look guys, c'mon, it's a little hammy but it's not a HUGE deal. Now lets all hug and get along.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: tmjhur on Feb 29, 2012, 12:59:02 PM
Look guys, c'mon, it's a little hammy but it's not a HUGE deal. Now lets all hug and get along.

T Dog

T Dog

It's still scary. XENOHUG.

Pn2501

Never say no to Panda!

I like it - as viral marketing clip, for the movie it would be a no-go.
I hope they hire Scott's son for C&C Generals 2 cut scenes  :laugh:

T Dog

T Dog

Voice was a bit hammy, didn't like the editing one bit. That kind of editing would ruin the movie for me no matter how good the ideas are.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed