Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 249,676 times)

Eva

Eva

When I saw Shaw shedding a tear in the trailer, my first thought was that it was a kneejerk reaction to getting her belief system shattered and simultainiously, the marvel of their discovery from a scientific viewpoint. She's deeply religious, seen praying and wearing a cross in the trailer.

I guess it's one thing to wonder and theorize about our origins and another to be actually standing in that chamber, looking upon the giant head statue.

I can't agree with myself whether the human/humanoid seen at the waterfall at the start, is actually the engineer/Prometheus on Earth or a human being after recieving the 'gift of fire' from the the engineer, meaning the gift is some technology on a biological level inside his body. What do you guys think about that shot?

Protogen

Protogen

Quote from: EarthAngel on Mar 18, 2012, 07:02:21 AM

I haven't noticed if anyone has addressed the issue of these eggs yet? I can't imagine they would just be stones and serve no purpose unless the Jockeys have a thing for zen gardens.

I think those little shapes are just buttons to be honest  :-\

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Last year, We saw these buttons last in the Comic-Con footages. There is a screencap of it. Red and green lights.

LiquidMonster

LiquidMonster

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 18, 2012, 02:52:15 AM
Quote from: osiris. on Mar 18, 2012, 02:32:18 AM

interesting.

I dont know, I dont see an alien in it. Theres no common design with Giger aliens anywhere on it, except for the idea of the elongated head, and even that is of a different shape. theres also this Queen crown-like design above or around the head, but I tihnk its just a coincidence

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Come man, enough with this bust. It's not from Prometheus. It's from Necronomicon.

armandxp

armandxp

SYNAPSE REESTABLISHER
Weyland Industries earns patent number 18,364,003 for Method and Apparatus for device able to temporarily restart brain activity of deceased individuals.
AUGUST 16, 2071

I thought this was very interesting from the Weyland Industries timeline. Probably play a major role in the movie, or maybe a plot twist.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 11:39:31 AM
Last year, We saw these buttons last in the Comic-Con footages. There is a screencap of it. Red and green lights.

Indeed:

I think that's Davids gloved hand activating controls that activates the map. He's seen kneeling right beside the controls when the map starts up.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

^Agree.

escroto

escroto

Quote from: zakzak on Mar 18, 2012, 08:27:04 AM
So this pic almost come to confirm the creation of the alien was carried out completely in the chair. Looks like that folk (I now think It is android David) is going to use those little eggs (must be the eggs where those little jumping worms that later become serpents come from) to fusion his DNA with the "serpents" DNA while in the chair with the jockey suit on, and create the ultimate weapon of destruction they want to use on earth, the alien, btw seen in that mural of the film. That must represent doom in the form of the alien.

mcknife

mcknife

ı dont want to rain on your parade put these are not "EGGS"...they are buttons of operating console of sc tech...

escroto

escroto

Quote from: mcknife on Mar 18, 2012, 12:15:14 PM
ı dont want to rain on your parade put these are not "EGGS"...they are buttons of operating console of sc tech...
look the picture again

mcknife

mcknife

Quote from: Eva on Mar 18, 2012, 11:50:50 AM
Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 18, 2012, 11:39:31 AM

Indeed:

http://oi41.tinypic.com/2gxgryt.jpg

I think that's Davids gloved hand activating controls that activates the map. He's seen kneeling right beside the controls when the map starts up.

ı thınk the colorful buttons in this pic are the same with "egg looking things" you are talking about...

pen2paper

pen2paper

Is it just me, or does that scream towards the very end of the trailer (seemingly coming from Shaw) sound *exactly* like Sigourney Weaver during the final scenes of Alien (just before she blows the hatch in the Narcissus)? Wonder if it's a direct sample...

Vulhala

Vulhala

I can't stop watching. I mean, I.....

Wow. Wowowowowowowowowowowowow.

Valaquen

Valaquen

This ... thing seems to be a worm, with multiple 'tails' and a flat head that looks sort of like the chestburster with its mouth closed or smoothed completely over. Looks messy :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed