AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 360,975 times)

samoht

samoht

Quote from: kelgaard on Mar 05, 2011, 09:01:31 PM
I just want aliens that look like this...
http://animationartwork.com/artwork/imagery/l.AlienInferno_DenBeauvais.jpg

and predators that look like this...
http://articulationtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/1predmaskedoriginalNEW.jpg

with action scenes like this...

and Colonial Marines!  Woo!

This.

But maybe not have the Predators owning Aliens quite so much as that. And show some "younger" aliens still with their Giger domes.

Also, I would want a female predator and a male predator.

Also, a  badass predalien. As in, a proper one. Just like the one in Ghostface's Signature. The predalien would be no different from another alien other than that it would have a slightly different appearance and is a bit taller.

Also I would want the film to be more Horror like.

Oh yeah, and hopefully a good quality film this time.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think an idea like the Marine campaign for AvP2 works the best.  A group of people thrown into a shitstorm of activity with little to no getting to know the Alien or Predator perspectives.

They are just malevolent forces out to get you and your trying to survive.  Obviously this would need to be reworked into a compressed script as said campaign is simply to big, but I think something along those lines is much better than AvP or AvPR where the predators essentially became characters and lost much of their menace.

I think the original AvP comic could also very easily work.  As its set up to be an isolated incident that requires no direct involvement with either of the alien/predator movies.  But you do the exact same thing with it as the AvP and AvPR movies did.  Just replace Scar and Wolf with Broken Tusk/Yeyinde.

Stalker

Stalker

I've been brainstorming this idea for a while.

Alien timeline, Weyland-Yutani has set up a research colony on a distant planet. It is in an isolated area mainly designed for studying the flora & fauna, surrounded by extraterrestrial dense jungle & rocky caves, but with a landing pad for incoming ships. An object is dropped off from the sky within the near vicinity just inside the forest, & the facility personnel go to check it out. Within days the base & its security is overrun & the colonial marines are called in. All they know is that there's a 'hostile situation'.

Once the troops arrive, they discover the facility desolate & void of life (similar to in Aliens), but pretty soon they realize they are in some truly deep shit. Their dropship is taken down by an unknown shooter & their communication lines are cut off. One by one they slowly get picked off without seeing a thing, until finally they realize they are in the middle of a killing ground with the two deadliest species in the universe.

In essence, the object from the sky was a Queen facehugger egg dropped by a small clan of predators which they used to deliberately overrun the facility so they could come down several days later & hunt the matriarch just for kicks. When the corps show up, it just makes things all the more interesting.

The Xenos would be more akin to Giger's original, methodical & intelligent. Dangerous individually, as a pack absolutely lethal. The predator clan would be ideally similar to the one in Predator 2. They are also highly experienced & totally ruthless.

Some ideas I had for particular scenes or encounters:

• A marine being attacked by a facehugger, he pins it against the wall with all his strength & stabs it with his combat knife. The acid blood erupts onto his face & causes serious damage.
  • An alien uncurling behind a predator & revealing itself like Brett's death in the original film. They have a momentary face-to-face stare down, & just as the Xeno peels back its lips to strike the predator lunges, then the fight ensues.
  • A predator mimics the sound of the Queen, confusing the other aliens for a few moments (like what Dr. Grant did to the raptors in Jurassic Park 3.)
  • A cocooned marine is strung up inside the hive. An invisible figure appears in front of him. The predator brings itself close, staring at him face-to-face. As the helpless bound victim begins to feel the chestburster tearing away at his insides, he spits blood in the Yautja's face. "I hope they f**king kill you too!" he murmurs with his last breath as the pred, angered by his disrespect, violently punches through his sternum & rips the chestburster out of his body with its bare hands, then kills it. The death of one of their babies then awakens the rest of the hive.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

^Good ideas.  That stage/scenario would be a good way to put both creatures in their element.  I would recommend that instead of dropping an egg from the sky, have the colonists discover an underground pyramid.  Not an Aztek/Mayan/Egyptian pyramid from AVP, but a Giger designed one obviously built by the Jockeys.

EDIT:  Found an identical topic...

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=2112.0

yautja king999

yautja king999

Quote from: samoht on Mar 06, 2011, 12:06:29 AM
Quote from: kelgaard on Mar 05, 2011, 09:01:31 PM
I just want aliens that look like this...
http://animationartwork.com/artwork/imagery/l.AlienInferno_DenBeauvais.jpg

and predators that look like this...
http://articulationtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/1predmaskedoriginalNEW.jpg

with action scenes like this...

and Colonial Marines!  Woo!

This.

But maybe not have the Predators owning Aliens quite so much as that. And show some "younger" aliens still with their Giger domes.

Also, I would want a female predator and a male predator.

Also, a  badass predalien. As in, a proper one. Just like the one in Ghostface's Signature. The predalien would be no different from another alien other than that it would have a slightly different appearance and is a bit taller.

Also I would want the film to be more Horror like.

Oh yeah, and hopefully a good quality film this time.

My thoughts exactly

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

It's possible i've posted my thoughts in this forum before and i must say they were not all that different to the ideas presented by Stalker and Kelgaard...

We'd have set up an off world colony similar to the one in Aliens but on a slightly less atmospherically hostile planet with perhaps a rain forest of sorts to boot. We'd discover a Pyramid, where we'd find stores of Xeno eggs akin to those seen in Alien. I keep thinking here to the AVP game, where the Xeno mission starts you in a pyramid.

Anyways, wackiness ensues and Aliens begin to take over, as they do. Then, while i never came up with a good plot device to explain it a team of Predators, either 3 or 5, would arrive at the human settlement looking for trouble. The goal is essentially to make it similar to Aliens, with the CM's or military already present on base, and then just insert Predators.

gtsp669

gtsp669

I had this idea:

The movie takes place in between Alien and Aliens, about 42 years after Alien. A distant colony, founded by the United States, begins to revolt. They start an uproar and there are constant riots. The Colonial Marines are sent in to quell the rebellion.

But before they get there, some Preds deploy a queen egg, and all hell breaks loose.

But before all hell breaks loose, the Marines arrive and have an epic battle with some rebels. Meanwhile, the Queen starts laying eggs and then Xenos spread throughout the colony. They start out like Giger's Alien, a young adult. Then they mature into Cameron's Warriors. There are also some dogs on the colony, so some Dog xenos are thrown in too.

Then the Preds arrive. They all look different, like each are from a different clan, like a joint-clan hunt. There is about half a dozen or so.

So then a massive battle begins! Eventually whatever is left of the Marines, and Rebels, have to team up for survival.

But the Company discovers what happens, and they activate some sort of protocol in the synthetics. So a synthetic tricks the group into wandering in the nest. One of the Rebels is impregnated by a Facehugger. The synthetic takes the rebel and abandons the others, and takes the rebel to a hidden ship. The synthetic puts him in hypersleep and escapes the planet. The Marine's ship is sabotaged, due to protocol, and the humans are trapped.

Eventually the colonists are all killed off, and the Marines go out in a blaze of glory. They are all killed, the last Marine is killed by a Praetorian :o

Eventually, the Predators fight their way to the Queen, and in an epic battle, kill her. They take her skull, but the rest of the Xenos converge on their location. One Pred escapes and sets off their bomb-thingy. They had planted several throughout the Hive. He sets them all off and kills all the Xenos. The Pred flies away without the Queen's skull, but plenty of human and Xeno warrior heads.

After the credits, it shows the synthetic and several scientists all looking into a small chamber. Inside the chamber is a Giger Drone, curled up in the corner.

Then the shot changes to a blood covered wall. We here MU-TH-UR, she says "WARNING QUARANTINE IN EFFECT" and "SPECIMANS LOOSE"

The camera pans to show several scientists and staff cocooned and being turned into eggs.

And instead of AVP3, call it ALIENS VERSUS PREDATORS

EDIT:

Forget the very ending....kinda crappy.   

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: gtsp669 on Jun 06, 2011, 05:50:15 AM
And instead of AVP3, call it ALIENS VERSUS PREDATORS   

the fast and the furious - fast and furious

Infected

Infected

Im more for a predator who is very smart and very ruthless/sick/sadistic sort of Macgyver meets Mr Brooks (serial killer) meets Dutch. See him as a fullgrown strong warrior who knows whats he is doing and he is very good at what he does.

It begins in outer space a large cruiser spaceship is orbitting a planet for exploration of new worlds contact is lost and they only got a vague message.
A ship is send to investigate with a crew of 15 humans,
it docks with the cruiser and people enter it they find no one its a large cruiser teams are formed entering the ship deeper they find bodies hanging skinned.
And from there on the cat and mouse game begins with the big smart efficient predator killing them off one by one.
A small group escapes with an escape pod to the planet coming down in a strange structural surroundings.
Were they see another escape pod so they follow the footprints into the structure,strange drawings on the wall and strange large doors.
The predator arrives and simply uses higher ground and follows the humans,
he gets distracted by something and comes up in area with walls like in the derelict and sees in a room two humans acting weird he turns off his cloaking device and looks at them and he cant really make out what they are saying to each other but there laughing and acting wierd until he reckognizes the language they are speaking the predators language blood dripping out of there nose and ears the predator is surprised and leans forward and when he does that he sees a big tall weird looking space jockey looking at the predator in a moment the predator understand the jockey is inside the preds mind for already a couple of minutes without hesitating he grawls and aims the shoulder canon and fires but the jockey moves like its a dream and in slow mo. the pred sees no way out and leaps towards the jockey with his wrist blade out and then it goes black.
then we move back to the humans who enter lv-426 like shaped rooms with aliens all over but not noticeable,
walking on,the four of them one wounded entering strange rooms who reminds them of dreams and thing they cant place but they have seen before.
a strange looking alien shows himself with a weird shaped head they all freeze the creature approaches them they turn around and start running and the weird alien follows.
Moving to the end of the movie two humans make it to the jockeys room were they see the large pred not able to move and the jockey mind f**king him and the other two humans laying there dead (once a jockey comes in your brain you cannot survive it it damages too much) the jockey sees the humans and  turns toward them the jockey still inside the predators head but weaker because he is know focussing on the humans by inspecting them so the predator is able to acctivate his nuke on his wrist and therefor f**king the whole shit up for the jockey who finds out and within an instant rips of the preds head with lots of anger but the nuke is ticking and the jocky flees and the humans get the idea also and take a run for it.... so therefor somekind of ending but consider this is still under construction  ;)

DUB1

DUB1

You know how a lot of AvP comics, and most of the games, are pretty much Aliens guest starring Predators? I was thinking, why not a new movie that is Predator-like in atmosphere, feel and/or story, featuring an Alien?

Story

Set in the future, on a planet used by a Guerrilla-like organization. The lead humans are a squad of marines sent to deal with them. A Predator sees them in action, and goes after them. Only, out of nowhere comes a strange creature, with a phallic head shape, an apparent lack of eyes and an jaw inside it's outer one. The Predator attempts to fight this unknown being and barely manages to survive.

The planet, or to be more precise, the area of the planet the story is set on, could be a jungle, but it could also be something else. A desert, a cavern, something completely alien.

I was also thinking of involving two other alien forms, each of them based on the title characters' respective original designs.

dragonthingy

dragonthingy

I was thinking of an Epic adaptation of Three World War, using large flashbacks based on Aliens vs Predator, Aliens vs Predator: War, Aliens: More Than Human and Predator: Prey to the Heavens. Of course, faults in all five stories would be changed or removed to make it work better.

maestro

maestro

i think they should just do n adaptation of the classic "alien vs predator" comic, the one with machiko on ryushi

DUB1

DUB1

Quote from: maestro on Jun 23, 2011, 12:27:26 PM
i think they should just do n adaptation of the classic "alien vs predator" comic, the one with machiko on ryushi

If Machiko dies in one of the most gruesome way imaginable then I'm all for it. Don't care which species kills her. And the Aliens must not be portrayed as cannon fodder.

maestro

maestro

Quote from: DUB1 on Jun 25, 2011, 09:59:54 AM

If Machiko dies in one of the most gruesome way imaginable then I'm all for it.
....what?

Darkbladepred2.0

Darkbladepred2.0

Quote from: DUB1 on Jun 25, 2011, 09:59:54 AM

If Machiko dies in one of the most gruesome way imaginable then I'm all for it. Don't care which species kills her. And the Aliens must not be portrayed as cannon fodder.

I don't know about her dying a violent death, but if we ditch the bullshit at the end where she joins up with the Predators and flies away in their magical spaceship to go live with them in cotton candy land, then the original comic would be a great film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed