Recent posts

Alien-Predator Games / Re: Weekly Stream Thread
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 06:04:52 PM
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 06:04:51 PM
And you want help from us Y chromo boys?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by The Cruentus - Today at 06:01:56 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Today at 02:28:35 PM
Quote from: The Cruentus on Today at 01:24:38 PMExcuse me?

Yes please, do move on.

Good manners costs nothing.
Spoiler
on ignore now
[close]

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Today at 05:34:18 PMA bit unrelated but I always liked the thought that the reason why the alien can wall crawl is due to magnetism or electrostatic (kinda like Spider-man), which could lead to interesting plots involving one being left in the vacuum of space

The wall crawling thing only became more apparent in Alien 3, in Aliens they are either jumping from wall to wall or are holding onto pipes and other grabbable structures.

Due to their weight they would have to have something significant to be able to stick to what seems to the human eye, a flat surface.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:00:15 PM
Is that how it's done ?
Today marks the 10th Anniversary of H.R. Gigers passing.

Hard to believe it's been 10 years. The franchise owes so much to his creative genius.

I don't know how to post pics from other sites. His grave is quite elaborate to see if you google it.

You can Rest in Peace knowing you have left your creative mark.
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 05:35:14 PM

"She is seriously f*ckable..."

Resurrection
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by PAS Spinelli - Today at 05:34:18 PM
A bit unrelated but I always liked the thought that the reason why the alien can wall crawl is due to magnetism or electrostatic (kinda like Spider-man), which could lead to interesting plots involving one being left in the vacuum of space
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Shogun (FX)
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 05:16:40 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Yesterday at 11:19:57 PMSounds like things are going that way but... why?

Yeah considering that is how the book ended. I'd rather they did another James Clavell's books. 
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Rest in Peace Roger Corman
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 05:14:52 PM
We'd have not the Aliens we know and love without him (Aliens, The Movies That Made Us, Netflix)
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed