Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 757,724 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Edit ~ 🥚🌏 / 🍳🌏  = 🤯👉👈

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: ralfy on Nov 22, 2023, 12:35:12 AMTeam Bishop. LOL.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/files/scripts/aliens-1985-09-23.pdf

"Mr. Burke gave instructions that they were to be kept alive in stasis for return to the company labs. He was very specific."

Source: James Cameron

https://avp.fandom.com/wiki/Carter_Burke

QuoteCarter J. Burke was a junior executive for the Weyland-Yutani Corporation, serving as Special Projects Director for Weyland-Yutani (Space) Corp's Special Services Division.[3]

Source: James Cameron (writer and director). Aliens (1986), 20th Century Fox [DVD].

Okay hold up, I genuinely cannot tell based on this post, but does ralfy *also* think Bishop put the egg on the Sulaco?

Because if so.... LMAO holy shit. It's like playing blackout on a "shitty Aliens opinions" bingo card.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Burke uploaded his corporative consciousness into Bishop in order to put the egg on the Sulaco.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I was hoping someone would follow up with ralfy on that.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 26, 2023, 04:33:55 PMI was hoping someone would follow up with ralfy on that.
I'm sure as shit not going to debate him on it if he thinks Bishop put the eggs on the Sulaco, but just confirmation that he believes it would be extremely on-brand (and extremely f**king funny).

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 26, 2023, 04:50:02 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Dec 26, 2023, 04:33:55 PMI was hoping someone would follow up with ralfy on that.
I'm sure as shit not going to debate him on it if he thinks Bishop put the eggs on the Sulaco, but just confirmation that he believes it would be extremely on-brand (and extremely f**king funny).

Kinda hard to debate someone who immediately ignores you just for disagreeing with him.  He should lose the ability to do that.  Somebody wake up Hicks.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Was the "Burke Working Alone" thread shut down? Seems there's no more option to reply.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The answer is pretty definitively "yes", so...

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Probably for the best. I checked out that user's earlier posts, same kind of stuff posted so it seems to be a habit of his. 

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 28, 2023, 10:08:59 AMWas the "Burke Working Alone" thread shut down? Seems there's no more option to reply.
And nothing of value was lost.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

>:(

ralfy

ralfy

Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 28, 2023, 10:08:59 AMWas the "Burke Working Alone" thread shut down? Seems there's no more option to reply.

Several participants couldn't handle logic, so they ended up resorting to posting memes and personal insults. In any event, I think I pretty much answered the question effectively. I can't say the same about this one thread, though, except that I think that the queen grabbed a few eggs from the fire, attached them on her back, and then dropped them in the hangar off-camera when Ripley was momentarily gone.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: ralfy on Dec 29, 2023, 12:46:06 AM

Several participants couldn't handle logic, so they ended up resorting to posting memes and personal insults. In any event, I think I pretty much answered the question effectively. I can't say the same about this one thread, though, except that I think that the queen grabbed a few eggs from the fire, attached them on her back, and then dropped them in the hangar off-camera when Ripley was momentarily gone.

Lmao "couldn't handle logic", "answered effectively". So effectively that not a single person agreed with him.

More like one participant couldn't handle criticism or rebuttals and pretended everyone else didn't exist so he could be "right".

Edit— in ralfy's "defense" (and I cannot believe I just typed those words on purpose), it looks like he doesn't think Bishop put the egg on the Sulaco. So that's something I guess.

What his other post actually *meant* is anybody's guess.

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 29, 2023, 01:34:39 AM
Quote from: ralfy on Dec 29, 2023, 12:46:06 AM

Lmao "couldn't handle logic", "answered effectively". So effectively that not a single person agreed with him.

More like one participant couldn't handle criticism or rebuttals and pretended everyone else didn't exist so he could be "right".

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; having watched several threads (is it 4 threads now?) go to hell with Ralfy's exact same paragraphs repeated over and over, the best remedy is to play him at his own game and simply put him on ignore. There's nothing to be gained from interacting or feeding it anymore. If everyone clicked the iggy button (and certain individuals didn't intentionally quote him to get around that and stir the pot.. or you know, create threads with the sole purpose of setting it going again - no names mentioned *cough* LC *cough* 😂) then Ralfy can simply head-canon himself into oblivion. If nobody responds, it ends. If we just don't feed the trolls, and we can get back to the serious questions... like page 900000000 how the egg got on the sulaco.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed