Author
How old are you? (Read 5,054 times)

SM

SM

Quoteyou're only as old as the person you feel, Alice

Groucho fix for you.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I am as old as stardust remnants that collected together in a natural force of gravity and scientific laws enforced my being 29 rotations of the Earth around the Sun ago. 

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'm surprised so many of you are around my age.  I thought the majority of the people I talked to were young fellows/wimmins.

Russ

Russ

Forty-f**king-three.

maledoro

maledoro

49, this June.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

From back in the day...

As bizarre as it may seem now to the younger people, it was really the most awesome decade ever  :D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Yes it was.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 08, 2014, 03:08:05 PM

I will add on a few VERY important people/events/anime:/quote]

Don't forget 80's fashion:

and Celebrities

To Pee Wee's "don't smoke crack" PSA

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The only thing I remember about the 80's was getting my first NES.  Which set me down a path of unproductivity FOR LIFE.

Even though I was five by the time 1990 grew around that was the era I did most of my growing up in.  That said the early 90's were pretty similar to the late eighties, as far as I can remember.  We were still watching 80's movies because they were just now being released on VHS. 

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Man, I missed out on a great era, time to hijack Doc's Dolorean and head to the 80's.  ;) :D

Topazora

Topazora

Whenever I watch Clue or Rock 'n' Rule, I'll still wait for the part "Flip Disc to Side 2".  Who also remember cassette tapes?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I do. 

judge death

judge death

25 years and counting xD

maledoro

maledoro

The 1970s were better than the '80s. Go ahead and argue with me; I was there for both.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed