Global Q&A with the Brothers Strause

Started by ace3g, Dec 06, 2007, 04:02:44 AM

Author
Global Q&A with the Brothers Strause (Read 3,667 times)

That Yellow Alien

Both.

Figures they only use the generic, pointless questions. Didn't use mine. >:(

echobbase79

Most were non-USA questions!!!

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Most of them were from IGN...

Bullshit is what it is. I don't care what creature they would rather have kill them, I want to know more of the decision process.

My question was, "Most fans are not very excited about Aliens and Predators in present day. What did you do to make this setting as appealing as possible?"

Now wouldn't you say that is a more interesting question than, "Did you read the comics?"

echobbase79

They really didn't ask that many good ones either.

Commander Aun

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 06, 2007, 05:34:46 AM

They really didn't ask that many good ones either.

Yeah, they were basically saying what we already knew........

Alienr

The predalien received more cognitive skills from being born from a predator? Since when are they that much smarter than a person. I'm sure their technology is greater only because they are a more ancient species, but as individuals, are they really smarter than people?

Arnold outsmarted one in predator and danny glover did as well. They only have greater technology because their society was around long enough to pass humanity by and reach a point we haven't reached yet. They are still primal and tribal creatures.

echobbase79

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 06, 2007, 05:32:39 AM
Most of them were from IGN...

Bullshit is what it is. I don't care what creature they would rather have kill them, I want to know more of the decision process.

My question was, "Most fans are not very excited about Aliens and Predators in present day. What did you do to make this setting as appealing as possible?"

Now wouldn't you say that is a more interesting question than, "Did you read the comics?"

Yeah man. I wonder Fox had a hand in this too?

Quote from: Alienrapist on Dec 06, 2007, 05:38:06 AM
The predalien received more cognitive skills from being born from a predator? Since when are they that much smarter than a person. I'm sure their technology is greater only because they are a more ancient species, but as individuals, are they really smarter than people?

Arnold outsmarted one in predator and danny glover did as well. They only have greater technology because their society was around long enough to pass humanity by and reach a point we haven't reached yet. They are still primal and tribal creatures.

I'd say about the same. No more, no less.

That Yellow Alien

Well, IGN is a part of Fox, so it wouldn't surprise me if they threw out the questions that required any thought what so ever.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: The New Blood on Dec 06, 2007, 05:09:49 AM
Which brother is which?

I think that Greg is on your left and our friendly Colin is on your right.

The questions were kind of generic, but they answered them in a relatively entertaining way. :)

Don't go hoping for new insights. I'd actually there rather not be. We're starting to approach the levels of the last film's pre-shown information.

Quote from: Alienrapist on Dec 06, 2007, 05:38:06 AM

That struck an odd chord with me, too. It would make sense if we were comparing the human and canine ones, but these are human and Predator versions. They should at least be on a par.

Perhaps this is why they downgraded the one in the store from having the Parker scene levels of awareness? To try showing a contrast?

The thing about walking upright was also a bit peculiar. Human beings walk upright. Why would one from a Predator walk more upright than those from humans? Especially as Predators mostly seem to crouch.

One of the things I've been seriously wondering about this film is whether, when I watch it, the Predalien's reflexes and actions will actually resemble how the usual ones should be behaving.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: SMJ on Dec 06, 2007, 05:53:18 AM
I don't know if this bitch will ever finish loading, what was it they say about the "new ending" ???

Just that one exists.

I hope it does not get spoiled for most of us.

Commander Aun

Greg (i think) said he preffered the secret ending that bridged the gap between the films. That was his favourite scene beleive.

echobbase79

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 06, 2007, 05:45:28 AM
Well, IGN is a part of Fox, so it wouldn't surprise me if they threw out the questions that required any thought what so ever.

You got that right.

SMJ

SMJ

Thanks xenomorphine. I think its decided not to let me see it lol. But I guess I didn't miss much...

That Yellow Alien

Not Really. Maybe I'll upload it to Dailymotion.

Jango1201

Wow that was really disappointing... My question wasent answered either...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed