Would Fifield mutated more overtime?

Started by Thatguy2068, Nov 20, 2023, 04:10:20 PM

Author
Would Fifield mutated more overtime? (Read 1,612 times)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Is there a possibility that Fifeld would have mutated more overtime. If he he can, would turn into a xenomorph or something else?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The pathogen is assumed to either kill or create hybrids, via plagiarus linesteres ; not the Alien cos you need plagiarus praepotens for that mutation. Also...

Spoiler
[close]

I guess the so called hybrids are Neomorph-like creatures, but who knows🤔

BlueMarsalis79

I think as we see in David's Lab, the Pathogen's predisposition's towards creating things like the Neomorph not the Alien, for that it's specifically manipulated by David to do so.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed, and as a biological weapon it is quite practical: it kills almost everything non-plant life forms, and if there are survivors the hybrids will take over. But such hybrids creatures cannot be multiplied by reproductive methods and will probably die eventually. So you can clean entire planets with that, destroy civilization, etc.

The only thing that is needed is for the Juggernauts to have weapons to avoid being knocked out by enemy fire. Although considering that the attack must have occurred 2000 years ago, it makes sense that they wouldn't expect humans to be able to defend themselves.

There was an entire fleet in the silos of Planet 4. If they had attacked millennia ago, the humans would already be dead and Prometheus (nor the Alien quadrology) would never have happened, in-universe speaking :laugh:

SM

SM

No.  His head would splode.

And if there was a fleet of ships on Planet 4 - why didn't David leave?

Immortan Jonesy

Lol I had forgotten that detail. Additionally, the scene is part of the deleted footage, therefore it is not canon. :laugh:

SM

SM

Yeah I never factored it into anything.

Might've been a hold over from the planetary shield concept.

Thatguy2068

Did the alien rpg put out a idea that the Fifeld mutant and the Hollyway mutant were two different mutations

BlueMarsalis79

No, the opposite in fact.

Immortan Jonesy

Well at least we have something like an elephant man in Fifield after all.

Spoiler
[close]

SM

SM

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 21, 2023, 11:09:36 AMDid the alien rpg put out a idea that the Fifeld mutant and the Hollyway mutant were two different mutations

I think the film makes it pretty clear they're the same - just different dosage.

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: SM on Nov 22, 2023, 12:00:25 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Nov 21, 2023, 11:09:36 AMDid the alien rpg put out a idea that the Fifeld mutant and the Hollyway mutant were two different mutations

I think the film makes it pretty clear they're the same - just different dosage.
Jam it

|____|
        (  \  / (
         (•__•  )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed