About the whole practical or CGI effects in this film, WATCH this.

Started by bobby brown, May 02, 2017, 08:19:32 PM

Author
About the whole practical or CGI effects in this film, WATCH this. (Read 936 times)

bobby brown

I think MPC are doing the same approach in Alien covenant, as they explain they did in Ghost In the Shell. You film scenes with a practical stand in prop/suit for lightning references and stuff like that, and later have it replaced by CGI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIye4geHTwU

That's probably wy there was an alien suit used in A:C that looks a bit different than the creature we see in the trailers.

cliffhanger

i actually hate that movie to my guts and mostly because of the casting, and that's not because i have anything against Scarlett Johansson, on the contrary. nevertheless, i think it looks extremely CGI to be honest.

Ragonk_Force

Thats a standard thing now, completely effective. Thats how they did Zod's suit in MOS. I never would have known that was a cg suit, and I work in the industry, I can spot that shit fairly easily

N-Shifter

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on May 02, 2017, 10:06:33 PM
Thats a standard thing now, completely effective. Thats how they did Zod's suit in MOS. I never would have known that was a cg suit, and I work in the industry, I can spot that shit fairly easily

Zod's suit was CG? Wow, that's pretty damn impressive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed