2nd trailer - Green Band - Informations

Started by DrumZ, Jan 02, 2017, 11:06:07 AM

Author
2nd trailer - Green Band - Informations (Read 2,151 times)

DrumZ

Hi,

I've seen no informations regarding the 2nd trailer (the Green one), except the C.De Lauzirika tweeter shared by Corporal Hicks earlier in december.

Is there any update ?

"Charles de Lauzirika @Lauzirika

@_CorporalHicks Lots. Two very different trailers. Can't really talk details but you'll see soon enough, I'm sure.

11:16 PM - 14 Dec 2016"

Sorry if this topic is a duplicate, but I found nothing related...

whiterabbit

I think Ridley and Co. said to hell with the Green Band trailer. The movies too violent to justify it. I'm sure there be some tv ads though.  :laugh:

lv_226

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 02, 2017, 11:17:22 AM
I think Ridley and Co. said to hell with the Green Band trailer. The movies too violent to justify it. I'm sure there be some tv ads though.  :laugh:
I know you're probably kidding, but I think this film would benefit from a larger profile as seeing that it is 5 months away from release. While the red band trailer was good and all, the success of this film will rely on it having a compelling reason to pay to see it and not just rely on 'intense images of gore and violence'.

Pvt. Himmel

Never fear my one eyed little friend!! :D Scott knows what he's doing.

juxtapose

. .how many cinematic trailors did prometheus have.? . 4 i think including the imax one. .

marrerom

I really hope we get some good green-band trailers because, as far as trailers go, this red-band one was not very good at all. Prometheus had some of the best trailers of the entire series so hopefully fox hires the same marketing team.

acrediblesource

They will probably release the scene based snippets from the last convention where they had an embargo on.
One clip will show the birth of the back thing chestburster and there is another which i forget. Just click on the other threads about the convention viewing.

Pvt. Himmel

Hicks knows when new stuff will come out!! 8)

lv_226

A little more than 5 months people!

Corporal Hicks

I'm curious about this myself. They'll likely be a trailer attached to a horror/sci-fi film at some point soon. What's coming up that we could see a theatrical trailer on? Bye, Bye Man? Rings?

juxtapose

a cure for wellness

Corporal Hicks

Is that horror? I know it's Fox but not sure what it's actually about.

juxtapose

juxtapose

. . The title makes it sound like a drama of some kind. . But it is in fact a horror. . Their is a trailor out aparently. .have'nt watched it yet.

ok wait no. .it.s described as a psychological thriller. .i just google'd. . In another article someone described it as a horror based on the trailer

dlb

a cure for wellness is definitely a mature rated psycho / horror thriller and I can definitely see a green band trailer for Covenant before it.

juxtapose

thanks for clearing that up dlb, i read the synopsis and it does sound like a intereting premise, the same director that did the ring and it's being released mid february. .more or less the time one wold expect the trailer to drop. .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed