Alien v.s. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth!!!

Started by AB2K, Jun 01, 2007, 11:55:59 PM

Author
Alien v.s. Predator 2: No Peace On Earth!!! (Read 10,443 times)

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: AB2K on Jun 02, 2007, 06:23:58 AM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jun 02, 2007, 04:39:25 AM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 02, 2007, 03:46:48 AM
Dear God, could people stop with the coloured fonts already? :-\

By 'people' you mean AB2K.  He's the one who seems to have a problem with his rods and cones.

And I do hope this isn't the subtitle.  It sucks.  (Especially when people spell it 'piece'...which makes no sense at all.)

I'd prefer just plain AvP2 over that any day.
SIL If You Were A Mod. Or A Admin. Then Maybe I Would Consider Stopping ALL THE COLOR SHIT!!!!
But Your Not SOOO I Won't!!!
I Like Using Different Colors Cause Reg. Is Borring! Also I Don't Take Lightly Be Told How To Type
By Someone Who Doesn't Have The Authority!!!
So Can You Get With That?!?!
;)
And No U.A. I Don't Have A Problem With Rods Or Cones!
I'm Just Different! The Option Is There So I Use It Like The Faces
That's All!!!
But It's All Good When Your're Misunderstood!!!
Moving On!!!
8)
I like that fact that you use colors it makes my day all that brighter ;D

Darkoo

The rasta Predator says: Peace for everybody!  that is...No Peace on Earth!!!!

Its Game Time

No Peace on earth???

Its taglines like that that makes me appreciate "Survival of the fittest" more and more.

SiL

SIL If You Were A Mod. Or A Admin. Then Maybe I Would Consider Stopping ALL THE COLOR SHIT!!!!
I never said 'coloured shit', I said 'coloured fonts'. I just appreciate being able to read what you're writing, and I'm less inclined to do that when reading your posts hurts my eyes. Bright fonts and Capitalising Every Word looks bad to me.

sorry :-\

Jungle Hunter

Quote from: SiL on Jun 02, 2007, 06:58:48 AM
I never said 'coloured shit', I said 'coloured fonts'. I just appreciate being able to read what you're writing, and I'm less inclined to do that when reading your posts hurts my eyes. Bright fonts and Capitalising Every Word looks bad to me.

sorry :-\
THE ALMIGHTY SMART SIL SAYS SORRY A DAY TO REMEBER

Uncanny Antman

Why you shoutin'?

Jungle Hunter

CAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHT nah im kidding cause sil is so smart and always right well most the time he said sorry which amazes me BUT PREDATOR IS BETTER

The Ultimate Predator

I don't like it.  :P

Champiionser

Quote from: AB2K on Jun 02, 2007, 08:55:30 AM
Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Jun 02, 2007, 08:37:29 AM
I don't like it.  :P
What Don't You Like? The Name No Peace On Earth?

How could someone like it?It's much worse than sotf.I want the movie to be called alien vs predator 2.Is this so hard?Why we need a B-movie title?Sometimes the most simple thing is the best.

Darkness

Darkness

Okay, firstly, colours have been disabled permanently, now. All it takes is one person to ruin it for everybody else.  >:( And I advise you to stop underlining every word and starting each word with a capital letter. It's really getting to me now.

About the title, I hate it too. I actually checked that page on Comic-Con just the other day and I'm sure it just said "Alien vs Predator 2". Now they've changed it to that.

They shouldn't give it a subtitle at all to be honest. Just call it Alien vs Predator 2. Or Aliens vs Predator 2 but that could get confusing with the game.

The Ultimate Predator

Or, AvP2. Sounds great. Thanks for disabling colours.

Corporal Hicks

Hate it. Just want Alien vs Predator 2. Whoever thought of that title needs a knock to the noggin. No news post, D?

Keyes

Like someone said before, "No Peace On Earth" sounds like a tag-line, and would be fine as one at X-mas. I'd either call it "Aliens Vs. Predator" (maybe slightly confusing, but they could use both of the old-school fonts for the names which would be cool), or "Alien Vs. Predator: *something something etc etc*". I'm not hugely keen on them putting a "2" in there, as it seems a lot has gone into this movie to make it better than the original, and shouldn't be too associated with it - but if it follows on directly from there, then perhaps it should be called "AVP2" to show continuity?

SiL

It's nice to know you pay attention to what you type, AB2K, but we pay enough attention to what you say simply cos you posted, not cos'a the underlining.

As for you, Jungle Hunter, that's hardly necessary.

Highland

Its a tough call, I think it should have a title of some sort myself, or a tag line but perhaps this is just a gimmick to see what our reaction is..

When you think about it, we have had pretty much Zero "official" news or statements , apart from the very vague bits and pieces, pictures popping up then being removed....etc etc, leaked scripts...

This could perhaps be a FOX (or brothers) strategy this time round, put these little pieces of info out, make it look like a mistake and then pick up on our responses and amend if necessary.

I dont think they can risk the backlash of the AVP Galaxy crew agian!  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed