Recent posts

Truth, justice and the American way.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 12:25:34 AM
Looks absolutely f**king gooorgeous.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Nostromo - Today at 12:10:17 AM
"Isabela Merced Says Alien: Romulus Is Authentic To The First Alien"

Lol, this line is getting old, seems used before every comic, book, game and movie. I'd say the hit rate is about 10%, probably less.

Just re-watched the Romulus trailer again, it's so reminiscent of Covenant, with the cliche open the door scream.

Hopefully it pans out. Still loved Covenant and Prometheus.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez working on ne...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 12:01:59 AM
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Local Trouble - Yesterday at 11:57:35 PM
Quote from: gold on Yesterday at 11:54:01 PMThere was a 4 hour "Superior Firepower" piece on the blurays. What more is there to know about Aliens?

Maybe they'll mention ACM and how it's the true sequel to Aliens.
Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by gold - Yesterday at 11:54:01 PM
There was a 4 hour "Superior Firepower" piece on the blurays. What more is there to know about Aliens?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Fede Alvarez working on ne...
Last post by gold - Yesterday at 11:52:16 PM
The main thing the movie going public remembers of Alien/Aliens is the Giger shapes.

A question that was never answered was Why are they so repulsive and attractive at the same time?

I wish the story was that the engineers, in their meddling with DNA and creating life, had accidentally tapped into a realm outside the universe (God realm?) where only emotions rule. The xenomorph being a manifestation of that realm. They accidentally touched that realm.

The xenomorph is a manifestation of the creative spark of life. (God?).

But no, an angry Earth robot made them.

Way to shrink your universe Ridley.
It could be the Roman numeral 55 denoting the sector of space with 426 denoting the surveyed astronomical body itself.

Or it could be the initials of a scientist.  Kinda like how the Andromeda galaxy is also known as M31, with M standing for Messier.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messier_object
Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Prez - Yesterday at 11:45:47 PM
Sadly the Romulus preview didn't happen. Got an explanation from the cinema too stating server technical issues (they couldn't download in time).

Didn't ruin a glorious night though - seeing Alien in 4K on an IMAX screen is a must (if you can). Looked absolutely glorious. So many little things I've not noticed before (and I've seen this film countless times over the past 40 years). Magical.
General Alien-Predator Merchandise / Re: NECA - Alien Romulus
Last post by Sabres21768 - Yesterday at 11:43:36 PM
"The teasers don't show much..."?
They don't show anything.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed