AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 09:47:31 AM

Author
AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early (Read 19,327 times)

spychi

spychi

They took my job!

Corey

Corey

OMG

Ephemeriis

Ephemeriis

Makes me wish I'd waited to buy the retail box, instead of pre-ordering it on Steam...  Well, sometimes they change the release date when somebody breaks the street date...  Maybe we'll see Steam unlock early?

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

WTF PLAY.COM NOW IN STOCK.....i pre-ordered with them few weeks back. WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

branson

branson

I have no idea what is going on with Play.com and if they are doing this to get sales in early , I wanted to email then direct to see why and if they do have them in stock to post out! Very strange! any ideas?

Salmonman

Salmonman

It means they have their stock.

They will not dispatch until Weds.
They'll get massive fines for dispatching before a certain date. So sadly, you'll have to wait.

The same thing happened to me several times with Play. You'll have it for release date, but not before.

Xleft4theXenoxX

Xleft4theXenoxX

The XBOX 360 version has bad framerate?!   ???    
Why? Is it not the PS3 who makes always the problems
with framrate???
And how much will the Hunter-Edition cost???
The reviews are not bad   :)    
GameInformer is shit   ;D  

Marine1209

Marine1209

I hate that

Van Leuwen

Van Leuwen

Ok by now SEGA should really lift the release date commitment and give green lights, otherwise  this will upset a lot of people. All retail and online shops have their copies of the game already anyway.

RavagerX

RavagerX

This sucks, I can't get this game until the 21st because I'm going to Florida tomorrow.

piet11111

piet11111

i hate to wait until the 19th.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Just ordered AvP (X-Box 360) from Amazon in the UK, to my suprise I also saw Aliens: Colonial Marines available for pre-order as part of the same package but no release date.  So is A:CM actually happening, can anyone shed any more light on this??

heady89

heady89

@ x-M-x

No you won't be able to play until thuesday , developers aren't idiots.. just like with MW2 launch they probably have files that arent on the disc, you'll need to download them from the steam service in order to activate the game and even get it running.

Retailers sometimes get the games a whole week before the date, just because they've them in stock doesn't mean it will go out before the date , jeez ffs grow some brain?

spychi

spychi

well I got Mass Effect 2 a day before the official premiere
I think that lately shops give away games earlier so that they can arrive on time

alpha defekt

Avp is a title that isn't street dated unlike games like Halo, Cod, or Bioshock 2. It can be sold whenever with no fine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed