Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 616,952 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Topazora on Sep 21, 2015, 02:24:06 AM
man... what happened to everybody, it's like half the forum is gone  ???
Either banned or disappeared 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My time off has finally ended. It was my Mrs' birthday last week so we had 3 days off and the weekend and I'm back at work now. I hate waking up before 7. It just kills me. It was really nice to be able to relax and not deal with people. I went airsofting yesterday and now my thighs are killing me. Gonna be hurting.  :laugh:

Glad to see everyone is doing well.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Sign and share this petition please:
https://www.change.org/p/konami-complete-mgsv

Watched a documentary yesterday on BBC 3 agreed the only proper UK fought was the the Falklands and how it made UK determined to get involved in future war.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Anyone having issues on signing on to Skype?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It was being funny the other day for me but I got on fine yesterday

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I have no idea what I'd use one for but I really want a drone.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I use them to fly out my fishing lead from shore... way further out than casting and way easier than swimming/surfing the thing out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 24, 2015, 12:31:29 PM
I use them to fly out my fishing lead from shore... way further out than casting and way easier than swimming/surfing the thing out.

Isn't that cheating?  :P What kind do you have?

Raku

Raku

A good thing I've seen people do is use their drones to record videos.

Seems like something that would be fun to do.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You can get ones that track you. I was thinking for airsoft but thought it might be too much of a giveaway xD

So I've been reading the Pokemon manga over the last few days. I occasionally pick up a new volume and re-read them all. I'd originally read a few issues as a kid and picked the actual volumes over the last year. Went to Forbidden Planet and got another 3 last week. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just noticed a message in my Others bit on Facebook from a lad warning me to stay away from his girl. This particular gall is someone I work with and occasionally go out to group dinners with. I messaged her to let her know - I knew he was a bit of an asshole from stories - turns out she's tried to break up with him and had to call the police because he wont leave her alone.  :-\ Some people are simply f**ked.

Darkness

Darkness

How'd he know you knew her?

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 25, 2015, 07:53:40 AM
You can get ones that track you. I was thinking for airsoft but thought it might be too much of a giveaway xD

So I've been reading the Pokemon manga over the last few days. I occasionally pick up a new volume and re-read them all. I'd originally read a few issues as a kid and picked the actual volumes over the last year. Went to Forbidden Planet and got another 3 last week. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

I used to have some of the manga issues too when I was a kid. You need to re watch the original series.

System Apollo

System Apollo

Oh man, you guys reminded me. A friend of mine is an amateur artist, we had a few beers one time and I pitched him on an idea of a comic crossover between Pokemon and Predator. A few weeks later he had come by and shown me his sketches and a cover in which it was titled "Pokemon vs The Predator". Some of his sketches showed a predator decapitating the head of a blastoise and fighting a machamp. Meanwhile, the characters were very inclined with the Pokemon universe. We were going to make a project out of it in which I would write the story and dialogue and he would be the artist. Of course it was probably too silly hence why we never succeeded in pulling it off...

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 29, 2015, 09:05:36 AM
I just noticed a message in my Others bit on Facebook from a lad warning me to stay away from his girl. This particular gall is someone I work with and occasionally go out to group dinners with. I messaged her to let her know - I knew he was a bit of an asshole from stories - turns out she's tried to break up with him and had to call the police because he wont leave her alone.  :-\ Some people are simply f**ked.
Ugh, living where I do now can be the worst with those types of people. Relationships are hard to come by I think for the men in my area and they kind of do things as you explained out of desperation.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Sep 29, 2015, 12:19:03 PM
How'd he know you knew her?

Friends with her on Facebook. I assume she's talked about me (and another lad we work with) and told us various stories about him.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 25, 2015, 07:53:40 AM

I used to have some of the manga issues too when I was a kid. You need to re watch the original series.

I finished Volume 4 the other day. This new arc is all about the Elite 4. I've been rewatching them sporadically over the last year. I do love that show.

Darkness

Darkness

You need to be careful. He could find out where you live.

And yeah just don't watch any of the new episodes. They have completely different voice actors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed