What do you want to see in Romulus?

Started by littlesprout, Jan 07, 2023, 11:15:22 PM

Author
What do you want to see in Romulus? (Read 42,546 times)

E. Shaw

Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 27, 2024, 10:17:02 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Mar 27, 2024, 07:26:30 PM
Quote from: NoStyleDutch on Mar 27, 2024, 07:24:20 PMAnd corn bread is delicious!
I love me some cornbread. Just make sure there's no corn chunks in it.

Normally I'd agree, but there a Mexican place where I live that has "sweet corn bread" with the chunks in it and it's phenomenal!

Manna from heaven!

BigDaddyJohn

Got me hungry now.

Kimarhi

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 27, 2024, 10:21:39 PMFresh homemade cornbread can be delicious.  The kind that you might get served in the USMC is probably terrible.

@Kimarhi Have you ever had military cornbread?

Yes.  But I wouldn't say it is any better or worse than most cornbread.  It actually has a sweet aftertaste, which having taste at all is very un military like. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: SiL on Mar 27, 2024, 01:13:36 AMMaybe do that before being unnecessarily obnoxious to people?

The leaden irony...

SiL

SiL

I don't agree to disagree, so there's no reason not to go straight to obnoxiousness.

Corporal Hicks

You're not carrying it into the other sub-boards. Stop before you start.

E. Shaw

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 27, 2024, 11:39:16 PMGot me hungry now.

I want corn bread bad, but Ripley keeps swatting it to the ground. :D 

The Cruentus

I wonder how many adult Aliens we will see, we know from the trailer there was multiple huggers.

E. Shaw

Quote from: The Cruentus on Mar 30, 2024, 11:49:23 AMI wonder how many adult Aliens we will see, we know from the trailer there was multiple huggers.

Three for the Yautja Kings under the Sky, Seven for the Engineers in their Ships of Stone, Nine for Mortal Men Doomed to Die, and One for the Spacejockey on his Dark Throne.

The Cruentus

I bet they even have a cave alien.

BigDaddyJohn

There are
Spoiler
two confirmed adult xenos as  main monsters in the movie, one of them being a new mutant of some sorts. And there is Chap but we're still unsure if he will be used actively or not.
[close]

E. Shaw

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 30, 2024, 05:47:09 PMThere are
Spoiler
two confirmed adult xenos as  main monsters in the movie, one of them being a new mutant of some sorts. And there is Chap but we're still unsure if he will be used actively or not.
[close]

Spoiler
Xeno against Xeno, battling for the prize.. transcendence.
[close]

Highland

Spoiler
[close]

Man I feel this whole movies make or break point will be if these suckers are friends or foe.

Friends - Thumbs up
Foe - 5 AVPRs down

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 11:45:59 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Man I feel this whole movies make or break point will be if these suckers are friends or foe.

Friends - Thumbs up
Foe - 5 AVPRs down

What do you mean ?

E. Shaw

Quote from: Highland on Mar 30, 2024, 11:45:59 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Friends - Thumbs up
Foe - 5 AVPRs down

What about frenemies?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed