Will you read the U.S Reviews when it's released?

Started by Firestorm, May 09, 2010, 08:14:36 PM

Author
Will you read the U.S Reviews when it's released? (Read 806 times)

Firestorm

Just a thought on this.

When AvP and AvP:R where released i pretty much read every review i could get my hands on, obviously the majority where negative so this left me feeling a bit let down before i had even seen either of the films.

Living in the U.K the film was released in many other areas way before we got it, so this would have in a way spoiled the anticipation/first viewing for me a little, therefore i am considering not reading any reviews when they start to come in in July.

Anybody else feel the same way or am i being overly Anal :D

Guess i'm just dreading being let down with the same old 20% "Rotten" Tomatometer again!

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Depends on if I hear which way they averagely :-\ sway ;)

Doomofman

I'll read em... Usually do read reviews of movies before I see them...

The Captain

I'll read them, even though if the movie gets bad reviews I'll still go see to make up my own mind.

darthmaul1

i find with any reviews you read on the net you can't trust any of them be them be for movies or cars or other products.
I tend to judge most things for myself and not let the so called critics sway me.
a prime example for last year. TF2 got decent reviews and a lot of the fans liked it. i thought it was one of the worst movies i have seen.
and GI JOE got crappy reviews and a lot of fans hated it and i thought it was one of the most entertaining movies of the year.
So i will probably just hear some stuff about predators but i wont read in detail the reviews so i don't spoil anything.

bleau

I will read reviews before I go see it. If reviews are bad I will still go and see it. I read the reviews for AVPr and sadly I was put off by it, and never bothered to go see it, but understand AVPr got very bad reviews. AVP I never read reviews and when me and my friend saw it, we were both pleased. It was good but could have been better. If Predators gets bad reviews I wont be happy but I will watch it and judge for myself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed