Prometheus - Life & Death

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 10, 2016, 08:28:01 AM

Author
Prometheus - Life & Death (Read 32,609 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Thinking on it, I'm pretty sure I know how the last three issues of Life and Death will play out.
Spoiler
The xenos swarm the Marines and Predators, who fight hard and take heavy losses. Then, just when they're on the brink, the Engineer will show up and vaporize the aliens, then fight the remaining Marines and Preds. Foster and company will somehow turn the Juggernaut around the core characters will be rescued. It will end with the Predators taking possession of the Juggernaut in exchange for letting the humans live. The survivors will then nuke LV-223 from orbit before heading home. With Covenant coming DH may want to wrap-up the LV-223 side of things.
[close]

The Alien Predator

Quote from: Ultramorph on Feb 06, 2017, 02:19:33 AM
Thinking on it, I'm pretty sure I know how the last three issues of Life and Death will play out.
Spoiler
The xenos swarm the Marines and Predators, who fight hard and take heavy losses. Then, just when they're on the brink, the Engineer will show up and vaporize the aliens, then fight the remaining Marines and Preds. Foster and company will somehow turn the Juggernaut around the core characters will be rescued. It will end with the Predators taking possession of the Juggernaut in exchange for letting the humans live. The survivors will then nuke LV-223 from orbit before heading home. With Covenant coming DH may want to wrap-up the LV-223 side of things.
[close]

That will certainly have a
Spoiler
Rage War feel to it (where the Predators leave with all the goodies) and I can see the Marines nuking LV-223. It'd certainly answer why Weyland-Yutani didn't make future visits to the moon since it's right next door to LV-426.

I doubt we'd be seeing it again in future films, it's told its story in Prometheus, in Fire and Stone and now in Life and Death.

Paradise will now be the next hunting ground!  ;D
[close]

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Yeah, I definitely see an ending like Rage War
Spoiler
with the Preds taking the ship. The only thing I wonder about is whether Ahab will go with them or with the humans.
[close]

The Alien Predator

Are you suggesting that Ahab would pull off a Machiko Noguchi?  :P

I kind of doubt Ahab would come with us, or if he does, he'd stick out like a sore thumb and governments or corporations would do anything to capture him. He'd have no rights in our society and those that know about Predators would do their best to ensure he doesn't get any rights due to what they do to us.

If he does come with the humans, he'd likely be the Chewbaca to Galgo's Han Solo.

This is all assuming he survives Life and Death.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

That's true, that could be pretty cheesy.
Spoiler
Maybe he'll go out like a badass in the last issue.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed