Predator Reproduction Method Official

Started by The Chibi Kiriyama, Nov 16, 2007, 06:48:51 PM

Author
Predator Reproduction Method Official (Read 32,939 times)

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Nov 16, 2007, 10:12:20 PM
You know what?

I'm gonna just stop caring now.

Good move.

I stopped giving a damn about this movie after I found out it was crap. It baffles me that people are still talking about it.

Talk about good things, like the original films.

Alienseseses

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 09, 2008, 03:41:57 PM
Quote from: Lyana on Mar 09, 2008, 12:44:52 PM
Well i do know how the predators reproduce. And the picture of the predator costume is clearly predictable. (Wearing no clothes obviously) They reproduce like us. Remember the predator has  some of the same characteristics as humans do not to mentrion they walk and run like us. So whats not to say they reproduce like us as well. I do agree with you about the strause brothers wrecking these moments. Maybe in AVP3 they will show this. Besides AVP always evolves around the alien all the time. And yet they are more stupid. Like in AVPR the predator bore the predalien and mutated it. And yet it came out 8o% alien and 20% predator. Let them make the next movie evolve around the predator this time. After all you take it in turns. ;D

Theres nothing to suggest the breed like us, they're not mammals. Aliens are capable of walking and running just like us but we all know they're reproduction method. Like it or not The Bros have basically gave Predators their method. The only twist is that the PredAlien injects Chestbursters instead of whatever Predators inject.
Except that's only one way of looking at it, as they don't explain it in the film.

War Wager

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 09, 2008, 03:44:26 PM
You know what?

Good move.

I stopped giving a damn about this movie after I found out it was crap. It baffles me that people are still talking about it.

:-X

Theres nothing really to talk about on the originals, plus talking about this crap could alter the future movies! Or mabye not...

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: SiL on Nov 16, 2007, 10:08:44 PM
Colin backtracked at the convention, saying the reproductive method may have been a result of coming from a Predator.

The BS say a lot of things, they clearly have no idea themselves and just say what they think people what to hear

they're tools.

Since they contradict themselves so much, their word on this matter means sh*t

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

You know what?

Good move.

I don't get it either. Why waste your time on something like this?

Spectre

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Mar 09, 2008, 07:11:53 PM
You know what?

Good move.

I don't get it either. Why waist your time on something like this?

Because people have time to waste...

Pvt. Hicks

It's pointless because not much thought was put into it anyway.

Nihil

Quote from: WisePredator on Nov 16, 2007, 07:42:14 PM
Way to ruin the Predator lifecycle. >:(

Yeah,

other than that I thought the movie was great.

Doc Holliday

Quote from: Eidotemit on Mar 09, 2008, 06:49:36 PM
Colin backtracked at the convention, saying the reproductive method may have been a result of coming from a Predator.

The BS say a lot of things, they clearly have no idea themselves and just say what they think people what to hear

they're tools.

Since they contradict themselves so much, there word on this matter means sh*t

Agreeeeeeed.

Richman678

Quote from: Eidotemit on Mar 09, 2008, 06:49:36 PM

they're tools.

Since they contradict themselves so much, there word on this matter means sh*t

Yeah I would agree with this. Seems to me they really know they screwed the pooch here, and keep changing their story so hopefully the fans will come around.

Well no ones buying it! You guys screwed around with the film's legacy and it really shows now

OxygenNarcotic

i have been fighting this thing for several times, but its hard to change the aspect of ppl as they are become accustomed to have the big queen alien and they wount and will not give up on that. Every one seems to want to see predalien to grow big and start hagging from ceiling as it lays eggs.

i my self welcomed the new style with open arms as it gives new aspect to the whole movie and alien life cycle and behavior. would have been bit boring to see the predalien growing large and going to som dark place to sit and dump eggs around.

Lyana

Lyana

Who's ieproduction are we talking about again. I am confused ???

Der_Meister

the Predator Reproduction Method ;D

Lyana

Lyana

Right, i thought the subject was changed. Besides i can prove that they reproduce like us.

(Don't take it the wrong way) It will tell you on www.predatorthehunted.com

It's like a predator dictionary, hey it will even help you learn there language Oomans.
We love hunting Kiande amedha don't we. Tee Hee. LOL  ;)

Anyway try it out and see what you think. If you need more proof just tell me, cos there are loads more other sites with this kinda stuff on it. (Again don't take it the wrong way)

Richman678

Quote from: Lyana on Apr 03, 2008, 03:11:11 PM
Right, i thought the subject was changed. Besides i can prove that they reproduce like us.

(Don't take it the wrong way) It will tell you on www.predatorthehunted.com

It's like a predator dictionary, hey it will even help you learn there language Oomans.
We love hunting Kiande amedha don't we. Tee Hee. LOL  ;)

Anyway try it out and see what you think. If you need more proof just tell me, cos there are loads more other sites with this kinda stuff on it. (Again don't take it the wrong way)

does the link not work for anyone else?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed