New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS

Started by Qwertify, May 20, 2012, 06:44:42 AM

Author
New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS (Read 159,492 times)

ladyferry

ladyferry

The Engineer's profile reminds me so much of the painting on the back of the Ultravox album Rage In Eden (showing my age I know! yes I was a teenage New Romantic...).

http://images.coveralia.com/audio/u/Ultravox-Rage_In_Eden_(1981)-Interior_Frontal.jpg

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 23, 2012, 02:08:11 PM
Quote from: DendaReloaded on May 23, 2012, 01:51:33 PM
really beautiful face

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4had3JdOQ1rnm594o1_500.png
Awesome, thanks Denda. The bridge of the nose... not quite human.

Oh my god that looks so weird, I actually felt repulsed.

KirklandSignature

Quote from: DendaReloaded on May 23, 2012, 04:34:08 PM
he left some mark with his hand.... nah doesn't matter i liked it<3<3<3
the story was a bit strange and there were a few illogical scenes, but i liked how yoü can image the atmosphere...
it wasn't just some random sci-fi epos, with story that everybody has seen etc

i had read another script (fake) from prommy yesterday.it was boring as hell.
even if it was much closer to prometheus than harvest

It was rather beautiful....Imagine the horrified looks from the straight moviegoiers would of had when the two male characters have mind controlled sex. Brokeback in space is what I called that script lol.

Cvalda

Cvalda

That would have been some Von Trier-level audience trolling. Too bad the script itself was terrible.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

i don't think the rape scene was beautiful, but i liked how those 2 men were in this situation, wit 2 other parallel actions going on, how the jockey died, how karik lies to fin, the whole atmosphere, the tracking of the derelict
i only didn't like the cat-alien scene (toooo long) and that that a str8 guy kisses fin all the time... but weird

didn't notice that yoü are for lgbt rights o.O
i applaud this more than some homophobes that are more scared by "gay" actions that of parasites growing in their own bodies

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

I am really glad that script was fake.

It was the most hokey, contrived and godawful thing I'd ever read.

The gay sections read out like they were a statement, just to be there to be controversial. It absolutely reeked of an agenda so much I found it genuinely offensive, and repugnant.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 23, 2012, 08:19:28 PM
The gay sections read out like they were a statement, just to be there to be controversial. It absolutely reeked of an agenda so much I found it genuinely offensive, and repugnant.
No they didn't. They reaked of fanboy trolling. Mission accomplished.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

i find it sad that people think the most interesting or striking aspect was the gay scene....
there was more about it, the whole script and the atmosphere

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: Cvalda on May 23, 2012, 08:21:40 PM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 23, 2012, 08:19:28 PM
No they didn't. They reaked of fanboy trolling. Mission accomplished.

I still found it offensive and repugnant, however what you said is true too.

That said, the moment I started reading it I knew it was fake.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 23, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
I still found it offensive and repugnant, however what you said is true too.
Offended because you knew you were being trolled, or because it was gay themed?

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: DendaReloaded on May 23, 2012, 08:22:56 PM
i find it sad that people think the most interesting or striking aspect was the gay scene....
there was more about it, the whole script and the atmosphere

The whole script was poppycock, in my opinion which of course doesn't make what I say law.

I am merely stating my opinion, the only part I kind of liked was the miniature facehuggers.  :D

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 23, 2012, 08:24:56 PM
Offended because you knew you were being trolled, or because it was gay themed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI6VPFQw6BU#ws

Sorry. Immaturity alert!

I wasn't so much offended by that being in there. It was honestly the way it was being used. It was being used to purposely piss people off.

Then again that whole script is so off the wall. Very very bizarre ideas.

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

no calm yo tiz, this is not about the lgbt community, but about some script where ONE scene features a little gayness.... despite the kissing thoughout the script

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 23, 2012, 08:26:41 PM
I wasn't so much offended by that being in there. It was honestly the way it was being used. It was being used to purposely piss people off.
I hope whoever wrote it extracted all the precious, precious LOLz he so craved from the fanboy community's reaction. :laugh:

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

even if it was just a troll.... if found the story, the characters and the atmosphere more interesting in most of todays films

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed