News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,559 times)

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

This week? I really doubt it. In fact I personally don't expect to see it until Rogue one or Assassin's Creed at the absolute earliest.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Nov 15, 2016, 08:45:03 PM
This week? I really doubt it. In fact I personally don't expect to see it until Rogue one or Assassin's Creed at the absolute earliest.

I believe the same. I'd be pleasantly surprised if we got it this week though.

Gazz

Alex Billington is just going from that Scified post he retweeted yesterday. He doesn't know it's just clickbait based on nothing.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Gazz on Nov 15, 2016, 11:08:51 PM
Alex Billington is just going from that Scified post he retweeted yesterday. He doesn't know it's just clickbait based on nothing.

Funny how no one is chewing him out for that mistake like they did me. ;)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 15, 2016, 11:20:29 PM
http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/alien/news/a814274/alien-covenant-star-carmen-ejogo-teases-the-prometheus-sequels-transformative-storyline/

Nothing much.

No mention of Shaw... Hmm.

oberonqa

oberonqa

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 15, 2016, 11:20:29 PM
http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/alien/news/a814274/alien-covenant-star-carmen-ejogo-teases-the-prometheus-sequels-transformative-storyline/

Nothing much.

Something caught my eye in that article....

"The upcoming film follows the crew of the Covenant to a seemingly desolate planet, where they discover the wreckage of the doomed Prometheus craft and its sole surviving crew member David (Michael Fassbender)."

Umm.... didn't David and Shaw take off in a Juggernaut vessel at the end of Prometheus, leaving the wreckage of the Prometheus vessel (and the Deacon) on LV-223?  I dearly hope this is just an error and not an indication that Covenant takes place on LV-223...  :(

Enoch

Corporal Hicks

The article could just be referring to the Juggernaut, not the Prometheus. It lands or crashes on Paradise (or whatever we're calling the planet).

Quote from: Himmelblau on Nov 15, 2016, 11:23:31 PM

We know you. It'd be rude to chew out some unknown on Twitter.  :laugh:

BonesawT101

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 16, 2016, 08:28:35 AM
The article could just be referring to the Juggernaut, not the Prometheus. It lands or crashes on Paradise (or whatever we're calling the planet).

:laugh: And with regards to prometheus wreckage remark, it's obviously some sort of error, pretty sure they meant the Juggernaut.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 16, 2016, 08:28:35 AM

:laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Gazz on Nov 15, 2016, 11:08:51 PM

There's one born every minute!  :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

I can't wait to see the backburster scene, and watch people pass out in the theaters from fright!!!

NickisSmart

Or complain because there's something "stupid" about the scene, like they did with Milburn's death scene or Shaw's surgery scene, in Prometheus. :P

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: NickisSmart on Nov 16, 2016, 10:58:48 PM
Or complain because there's something "stupid" about the scene, like they did with Milburn's death scene or Shaw's surgery scene, in Prometheus. :P

So true. :laugh:

Well while we wait to see the fate of Dr. Shaw next August... At least we can see what horror awaits her in Rupture.

https://youtu.be/RCzP6g0CORY

DorkiDori

people will ALWAYS find something to complain about... its inevitable

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed