*PSP Portals*

Started by Chris P, Aug 14, 2008, 11:05:02 PM

Author
*PSP Portals* (Read 1,914 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Hey,

Like some of you, I own a PSP (PlayStation Portable).  But what some of you may not, or already know is that there are applications known as "Portals" that you can use specifically for your PSP.  Portals are apps that allow your PSP to access them through the internet browser without actually connecting to a server.  Portals range in similarities and differances.  Some that are popular are the computer based softwares that have been converted strictly for your PSP. Such include the Window's softwares.  I will list a few below with picks.  As I originally had this on my Forum, I will ask you the same thing that I ask my other members.  If you are interrested and want a dirrect copy (FREE, no charges what so ever) without looking around, having to download, unzip, and install yourself, then please PM me with the subject saying "PSP Portal".  I will require your e-mail, which I will delete once I have sent you your copy(ies).

Some questions you may have:

1-  Is this a hack?  NO.  Portals are just web-based pages without the requirement of a connection.

2-  Will this harm my PSP?  NO.  There is no way that these may, in any way harm your system.

3-  Do the files take up too much memory?  NO.  Most of these portals only require a max of 1 megabyte!  It can fit on any memory stick.

* I can assure you, the portals that I send you are completely virus free.  They all have been scanned, and trialled by myself and MANY others.*

Due to this intro taking up so much space, I will double-post with the portals listed below.  Sorry in advance for the double post.

Chris P

Chris P

PSP Portals Advertised:

Windows XP
for your PSP.

pspWxp allows you to use Windows XP on your Playstation Portable. Well, really it is just a set of webpages that look similar to Windows XP, but they are offline. It has some useful features: lots of games and applications. You do not need to access the internet for most of pspWxp, only to access the links and use the web browser. This way it's much faster. As it is only 1.5 Megabytes in size, it will fit on any memory card!

Windows Vista
for your PSP

PspWxp stands for PlayStation Portable Windows XP (based off of winpsportal) and allows you to use Windows Vista on your Playstation Portable. Well, really it is just a set of Webpages that look similar to Windows Vista, but they are offline. It has some useful features lots of games and applications. You do not need to access the Internet for most of pspWxp, only to access the links and use the Web browser.

As it is only 1.5 Megabytes in size, it will fit on any memory card. pspWxp will not harm your PSP.

NEW:- Version 1.02 does not show previous app/game on starting a new app/game, fixed music menu button, five card stud poker slightly changed and bug fixes.

- New Game and Video links have been added.

PSPWXP ver. 3.6 Beta

NEW:- Fixed display login screen check box (Saves on display page)
- Fixed do not show desktop icons check box (Saves on login page)
- Fixed Themes in control panel
- Fixed Media in control panel
- Fixed startup sound (Made it load longer for people that dont use login screen)
- Fixed login bug (It now shows up)
- Fixed Apps in my psp they now open
- Fixed the stuck pixel fixer link in control panel
- Fixed Instructions link in user additions
- Fixed the icon problem (They now show at top left and on taskbar, when you click a App)
- Added the version in system to theme_vista/script.js
- Added a current version to the updates page and made it editable in the theme_vista/script.js
- Added a preview button to themes in control panel
- Added 2 new links PspWxp Podcast and PspWxp OpenShare and removed the Check4Updates one
- Added craig92reid's menu and fixed it up (Change the menu in taskbar and start menu)
- Added a organized games menu
- Added the userimage to the top of the menu
- Added bookmarks to the internet (App)
- Added a < icon to the taskbar be side the clock
- Added new icons
- Added a refresh button to the internet (App)
- Added a user image to login screen and control panel login
- Added and removed games
- Added and removed and fixed Apps
- Changed the look of the index
- Changed all the ok and cancel buttons in the control panel
- Changed the msn
- Changed around the login screen to make it more like Ocean19's
- Resized the OK button in sounds and taskbar and start menu
- Moved some things around in taskbar and start menu and fixed cancel button
- Moved the apps menu down (Its now on top of the taskbar like the games)
- Removed the ^ that was to hide the tool bar in the internet but dident work

Mac OS X
for your PSP

With this app., you basically get Mac OS on your PSP. You have 2 themes to choose from, and iPod technology. Along with a bundle of other apps. and games. Any decent games/applications/mods will be included in the next release, but the team behind X5 have stated that no alterations to the core X5 source code or official documentation are allowed. Please make sure that you read all the way through the documentation before you start developing your own part of X5.

iPhone
for your PSP

Welcome to the home of iPSP, the iPhone portal for your PSP. In the last several months, iPSP has achieved over 35,000 downloads from people who want some iPhone magic - without the iPhone. iPSP is a web portal for the PSP, which means it runs inside the web browser, on top of the PSP's existing software. This is completely legal, easy-to-do, and fun to show off to your friends!!

alien ravager

alien ravager

thats great man thanks

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: alien ravager on Aug 15, 2008, 04:57:24 PM
thats great man thanks

Thanks for what?  Posting this?  In that case, you're welcome.  If you want a copy of any of them, let me know.  They all are FREE, (by license agreement), and I can send them to you as soon as possible. 

PS.  I am on 3.6 beta, and it is amazing!!!  Let me know.

Peace.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed