brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 154,874 times)

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 01, 2011, 09:35:12 AM
fans are so hungry for this movie that we are all becoming paranoid and victims of ourselves...

:'(

...maybe?

acidpits

acidpits

The pics are for real otherwise they would have been ripped down by now.  Relax.
The leaked trailer doesn't do any harm to Fox at all, although I don't think it's viral anything from working on plenty of these types of things in the past...  ;) if it IS part of an orchestrated campaign to raise awareness, well done Fox! It's given them a platform to make everyone aware that the trailer will be in 3D this December so go and see a 3D Fox movie around that time!

Strange that prometheusmovie.com doesn't have a front page yet though, thought a logo would be the least they could throw up there.  Also strange that prometheusmovie.com doesn't redirect to the Fox website, whereas prometheusmovie.co.uk does.

Anyway OT - let's discuss Xeno/Jockey groin.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

I definitely thought the 'body' was either a statue of something, or a fossilized Alien, it's body looks more like the Alien's body (to me at least) than it does the Jockey.

Highland

Highland

The most obvious answer is usually the correct one.

If it's not as big as a SJ, but bigger than an Alien, and it shares similar features to both creatures........

It can only be whatever creature bursts from the Jockey.

Either that or it's something completely different. It's clearly not a SJ or Alien.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

The official EW images already had this 'thing' in it.

Whatever that is, it is undeniably related to Giger's alien. Heck, it even could be Giger's alien, just dead (or not?). Also, I don't think it is as big as it looks in the shot, it's just in the foreground?

Bring on this movie!

-Chris

OMG! Run for your lives, it's the HAND BAG!

Space Jockey King

I actually can not believe no one has not noticed an Xeno Egg on the image *__* !

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Dec 01, 2011, 10:54:42 AM
I actually can not believe no one has not noticed an Xeno Egg on the image *__* !

I don't see it...?  ???

SiL

SiL

There isn't one.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Looks too big, flat and hard. More like a rock.

Master

Master

I`d be superhappy if it was Jockeyalien. Been waiting for one my whole life.

Tough little S.O.B.

hahaaha yeah its the same bag that David has on the other picture.

Another thing I noticed is the image in the monitor on the right at the picture of the prometheus ship. whats that?

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Dec 01, 2011, 10:59:20 AM
hahaaha yeah its the same bag that David has on the other picture.

Another thing I noticed is the image in the monitor on the right at the picture of the prometheus ship. whats that?

That's what I was wondering..

nendo

nendo

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Dec 01, 2011, 10:54:42 AM

I don't care about the egg thingy or whatever. I care about the alien body on the bottom right of the picture

EDIT: bugger i missed page 23 of this thread

Engineer1

Engineer1

Dead Engineer.

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: nendo on Dec 01, 2011, 11:03:28 AM
I don't care about the egg thingy or whatever. I care about the alien body on the bottom right of the picture

I'm hoping it's some kind of wrecked up mutated human mistake experiment thing personally. Half way between a person and a giger monster.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed