Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 833,716 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Slumdog Millionaire.

Had to see what the fuss was about after seeing it had won so many Oscars. What a fantastic movie. I thought it was okay on my first viewing but did another two listening to the commentaries. Definitely like it a lot more and noticed new stuff on repeated viewings.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The Zone of Interest

City of God

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Aliens vs Predator Requime
Was pleasantly surprised that the streaming of it was updated with better lighting and contrast so I could see everything; I have no idea if Fox/Disney quietly updated it or what.   

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 30, 2024, 01:12:34 AMThe Zone of Interest 

Still only saw it the one time in theaters a couple months back, but it's been so completely embedded in my head since then. I know some day I'm going to, but right now I'm kind of dreading a rewatch just because of how much it shook me up in the moment.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

@Nightmare Asylum

Honestly I loved it. I could rewatch tomorrow.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It's absolutely incredible. Just... stuck with me in a way where I know it's always going to be living in my head but it won't be the easiest movie to rewatch. When I do eventually circle back around to it I know I'm just going to be totally floored again.

Can't wait for 2034 or so when Glazer eventually has another movie out!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I want to see Zone again largely because the theater I saw it at had all the seats on one level, so my normal choice of a middle row seat left me moving my head up and down constantly trying to catch the subtitles.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire

That was fun.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 30, 2024, 08:11:49 PMGodzilla x Kong: The New Empire

That was fun.

Is Gojira or Kong your fav?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 30, 2024, 09:44:03 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 30, 2024, 08:11:49 PMGodzilla x Kong: The New Empire

That was fun.

Is Gojira or Kong your fav?

Normally Godzilla but both are cool.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Immaculate

That was pretty solid.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Van Helsing

Not quite as good as the Mummy, but a big step up from Mummy Returns in most respects.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 02, 2024, 08:57:36 PMVan Helsing

Not quite as good as the Mummy, but a big step up from Mummy Returns in most respects.

I love this film, guilty pleasure.

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Revisited Rob Zombie's Halloween II (Director's Cut) last night.
Didn't like this way back when it came out, but now that I'm older and my tastes have changed, I really appreciate and respect the hell out of it. Underrated imo.

Kradan

Kradan

20 Days in Mariupol

It's like reliving it all over again

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed