Elder Predator Greyback on ship

Started by (Bad Blood), Dec 15, 2023, 02:07:45 PM

Author
Elder Predator Greyback on ship (Read 650 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I watched predator 2 recently so wanted to do one of Elder Predator/ Greyback on the ship, just entering the blue lit doorway. I made several versions much like I always do, one with more orange light to reflect the rooms lighting or one with more blue to reflect the doorway/hall light. I hope you like it! (First picture has painted joints and other details added the last two do not)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Great stuff, although I am biased about that Kindred mask. Also, please check your Private messages!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Dec 19, 2023, 12:34:50 PMGreat stuff, although I am biased about that Kindred mask. Also, please check your Private messages!
Thank you! I understand your sentiment. I look at it in this way, if we see that Wolf Predator in AVP has a wall of masks, then I would deduce the elder would have the same if not more. At the very least it is a different color and weathering than the kindred one so i figured it could still work for the elder, also there are a lot of predators with either the same or variants of the same mask, Jungle Hunter and Scout and Scar, Scarface and Celtic etc. Even if it's not the mask the elder uses all the time. Also messages checked!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed