NECA Wolf confirmed?

Started by happypred, Nov 13, 2023, 10:52:10 AM

Author
NECA Wolf confirmed? (Read 4,151 times)

happypred

happypred

Feel like this is pretty big news and deserves its own thread considering how long we have been waiting...but at the rate NECA is going I wouldnt expect it to be released before 2026

14'45 mark for Wolf news

I would be satisfied if they just finished this up

Kailem

Kailem

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: happypred on Nov 13, 2023, 10:52:10 AMFeel like this is pretty big news and deserves its own thread considering how long we have been waiting...but at the rate NECA is going I wouldnt expect it to be released before 2026

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5EiP-GfJfA
14'45 mark for Wolf news

I would be satisfied if they just finished this up

https://www.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Preview-NECA-Wolf-Predator-750x450.jpg

Exactly, I hope they keep that sculpt cause it looks nice. I'm glad they still have the license and I hope they have the Alien license as well then. I presume the slowdown is cause of them focusing on other lines predominantly, but maybe behind the scenes there was a waiting period where their license went expired so they were negotiating to renew them?

I hope we see Wolf, a good Predalien, more Predator figures whatever they may be and figures for the new Alien show and movie when they come out.

Hope Wolf comes with a bendy whip!

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

One single Deluxe Ultimate release would be just fine. I don't feel like buying 3 different Wolf Predators.

happypred

happypred

they could go all out and also release the other Requiem predators and get creative with what gear theyd have

Wweyland

Wweyland

They should do the Requiem trophy wall while they are at it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Wweyland on Nov 15, 2023, 09:09:12 AMThey should do the Requiem trophy wall while they are at it.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Chet was cool and good

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

"no"

Xenomrph

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Counterpoint: no

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 16, 2023, 06:44:39 PMChet was cool and good

Do you own the steelbook of AvPR?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 17, 2023, 08:15:06 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 16, 2023, 06:44:39 PMChet was cool and good

Do you own the steelbook of AvPR?
I do in fact, and for AvP too.

I wish we'd get a 4K release for AvPR with the brightness corrected to be what it was in theatres, every home release has been too dark.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 17, 2023, 07:16:56 PMCounterpoint: no
Actually after much quiet contemplation and deep introspection, you will find that Chet is, in fact, cool and good.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Chet's insulting to my retinas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed