Mafex Alien Redux..

Started by StayFrosty, Aug 18, 2023, 05:58:38 PM

Author
Mafex Alien Redux.. (Read 1,528 times)

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

I know a lot of people hate this figure, but that's mainly due to how easily it falls apart. Here's my story...

First of all, the head is simply the best Big Chap head that exists. The body is great too. And the figure holds up fairly well in contrast to Neca.

I originally owned one of these some years ago. I ended up simply hating the figure due to how badly it fell apart constantly. I sold it.

Recently, I purchased another one from Big Bad Toy Store since I was starting a Big Chap figure collection. Again, the figure was quite fally-aparty. In fact, the spike on the back of him was loose in the package and broke when I tried fitting it! I contacted Big Bad Toy Store, and they let me keep the figure and also refunded it! I ended up purchasing a cheaper replacement on eBay or some place.

The new figure... also was fally-aparty. However, I was able to swap parts out from both figures. The result? A mafex big chap that does not fall apart very easily!!

This is simply the best Big Chap currently in existence. It's not cheap in cost, but also should not cost hundreds of dollars like some versions. I highly recommend the figure, but keep in mind that you may need to buy a couple of them to create a figure you're satisfied with.

#mafexforthewin

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

For me it's always the left f**king arm. Everything's pretty perfect otherwise. Any spare parts? LOL

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Seriously though, if you do, let me know.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 28, 2023, 11:18:01 AMSeriously though, if you do, let me know.

Ooh kk, Sorry about that lol... basically thought you were joking. Not sure I'm interested in getting rid of the loose big chap with the parts falling off... not bad for display and I like sometimes to display both with the different heads.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I've got one laying around somewhere if you want it.
(I'm keeping the Facehugger and Chestburster though)

Wweyland

Wweyland

The left arm? Just like my McFarlane Hicks...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed