Hot Toys Acquires License For Prey

Started by Mr.Turok, Jul 19, 2023, 03:57:52 AM

Author
Hot Toys Acquires License For Prey (Read 8,313 times)

xShadowFoxX

I would very much like a Naru figure and I would also love to have Taabe on my shelf.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

You can bet your butt I want this one.

Mr.Turok

I would love to have a Naru, Taabe, and Sarii combo. Would be a cool set up to have with a 3v1 fight against Feral on my desk.

Now, PLEASE, I beg you Hot Toys to get Illfonic and Sony to have the rights to make figures from the characters in Predator Hunting Grounds. Where is my Cleopatra figure? My Dutch and Isabelle 2025? I would also love their version of the Samurai Predator figure on my desk too. 

GreybackElder

Give me a Hot Toys Feral! Also, I'd love a Taabe or Naru. Wow, If they give us a Feral fighting a Bear I'm gonna literally shit myself! Glad I could finally contribute some news to my favorite website!

PAS Spinelli

Prey sweep

Corporal Hicks

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2023, 10:41:18 AMhttps://twitter.com/predaliendude/status/1684497452798476289
Looks good except for the straps to hold the Medpack on his back, Feral did not have any. Also the mouth looks a little wide? Thick? Idk something is off. They should have used magnets for the back. Also WAY too much hair. At least I can't complain about the paint and sculpt work though otherwise lol. Though at the price this will be, it makes sense to be more critical than say for a Neca figure. 

Sabres21768

I never like the whole 'med pack just sits on his back' thing anyway. It needed straps.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jul 27, 2023, 10:15:27 PMI never like the whole 'med pack just sits on his back' thing anyway. It needed straps.
Well to each their own. I just personally would like it to be as accurate to screen as humanly possible for $400.

Mr.Turok

I'm actually glad it had straps. I have no idea how it just on his back without anything to hold on to. Feels like a video game mechanic come to life and needed them straps to literally tie it down back to realism.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Jul 28, 2023, 03:31:53 AMI'm actually glad it had straps. I have no idea how it just on his back without anything to hold on to. Feels like a video game mechanic come to life and needed them straps to literally tie it down back to realism.
Well City Hunter and all the Lost Tribe have no straps at all on their knee pads or right shoulder armor (your left, Predators right) So it's some technology that's seen as far back as Predator 2. I figured it was a nod to that technology for Feral's gear in Prey. These suits are finished in this photo. I looked at photo references on the finished suits in the film and other shots and they do not have knee straps or right shoulder straps. It's especially visible on Stalker and Shaman and Snake in various photos and very clearly after City Hunter removes King Willie's head.

Corporal Hicks

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2023, 08:32:05 AMhttps://twitter.com/predaliendude/status/1684838813305286656
Ah, I was mistaken about the straps on Hot Toys Feral..they aren't actually there lol.

REYALS

REYALS

Can't wait!!! I love the Hell out of the Helmet design. The face, meh, but the helmet and his primitive weapons.  8)  8)  8)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 28, 2023, 08:32:05 AMhttps://twitter.com/predaliendude/status/1684838813305286656
...name plate on display states it is a "first display". I wonder if that means it's just the proto and not final. If so, maybe possibly it'll be added to and such? Reel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed