Predator On The Hunt

Started by (Bad Blood), May 14, 2023, 10:50:27 AM

Author
Predator On The Hunt (Read 1,733 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello fellow hunters! I just wanted to make this post to share future images I edit of predators in various hunting situations and battles. First up is one of Shaman Predator on the hunt in a misty foggy swamp. I made two different levels of mist/fog for the photos for your preference. More predators and environments will be uploaded here periodically so keep checking up now and then. I hope you enjoy!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Once again, very awesome! I love the mood of that!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 15, 2023, 07:58:00 AMOnce again, very awesome! I love the mood of that!
Thank you my friend! Much appreciated! I really tried to bring out his backstory from the Neca Bio of the "skull faced apparition" into a photo.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

So...((Clears throat)), this is 100% what I had in my head to draw. Down the dead trees and the snippet of land, but with a total of three Predators. Two Predators in the foreground and one in the background.

It's a drawing I have that's not finished.

Two big females are squaring off ankle-deep in the swamp with one elite male in the background standing on a small bit of land.

He is the only surviving elite male of the Rookery trials, set by his clan, to breed with his clan's biggest elite females. There are only two of the clan's biggest elite females of breeding age at the moment. Because there are only two elite females and one elite male, the females are going to fight for first breeding rites. The first who gets knocked out first breeds with him as second. Weapons aren't permitted as it's a test of strength and prowess.

The weirdest things that goes on inside my head. It does look great by the way. Always loved the Shaman Predator.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Very scary! Would be great setup for a short (fan)film.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 11, 2023, 12:04:02 PMSo...((Clears throat)), this is 100% what I had in my head to draw. Down the dead trees and the snippet of land, but with a total of three Predators. Two Predators in the foreground and one in the background.

It's a drawing I have that's not finished.

Two big females are squaring off ankle-deep in the swamp with one elite male in the background standing on a small bit of land.

He is the only surviving elite male of the Rookery trials, set by his clan, to breed with his clan's biggest elite females. There are only two of the clan's biggest elite females of breeding age at the moment. Because there are only two elite females and one elite male, the females are going to fight for first breeding rites. The first who gets knocked out first breeds with him as second. Weapons aren't permitted as it's a test of strength and prowess.

The weirdest things that goes on inside my head. It does look great by the way. Always loved the Shaman Predator.
Sounds awesome! There really isn't enough artwork or story about their rituals and tests, nor about their breeding practices. Also thank you! Yeah he's super fun to work with.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

This is bloody amazing!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 11, 2023, 11:38:28 PMThis is bloody amazing!
Thank you my friend!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed