1st download Quickbms
2nd download this script https://github.com/Trololp/AVP2010MapViewer/blob/main/usefull_stuff/asura_test.bms
3rd decompress multiplayer.asr
And use this https://mega.nz/file/yZ4xRYhL#4Xm4VFx48ICVRxAJ2-qYwCdELX2Bj9MOS-wFNd1VzZs
to decompose Fuke.dat.
4th.go to Fuke.dat_decomposed \ characters \ thirdperson \ alien_warrior \ collect alien_warrior_dome.asr
5. also use option unpack go to Fuke.dat_unpacked and collect alien_warrior_dome.model , also collect alien_warrior_dome.HSBB
6. get this cpp file https://github.com/Trololp/Small-utils/blob/main/MARE_chunk_reparse.cpp
, find that g_save_resources
array this is texture names (Note: they must not contain '\\ graphics \\' in path and '.dds' or '.tga' extension) get all textures that suppose to be
alien dome texture, paste them in that array. then collect MARE (Material Reference?) chunk. Compile cpp file somehow idk.
and use it on MARE chunk you get.
7. you need to rename alien_warrior_dome string inside every resource (model, HSBB, unpack alien_warrior_dome.asr rename and pack back (this will be easier)) to alien_warrior or Jungle_Alien .
8. put alien_warrior_dome.asr, alien_warrior_dome.model, alien_warrior_dome.HSBB, and MARE you got from that program you compiled in one folder. Then use 'pack' option with utility.
9. Inside * .lst files contains archive names that game loads. so change it like that
envs \ Refinery \ Refinery.pc
envs \ Refinery \ M02_Refinery.en
"path to your mod * .asr file" # our mod must load before mission file loaded otherwise substitution will not work (Note: you must not put
comment in this file, so dont just copy paste.)
envs \ Refinery \ M02_Refinery_.pc # renamed mission file
Also do it with Ridged skin.
(This' a guide for diversifying Aliens in missions, but the principal's identical, although I have not done it myself either.)