Should a large portion of the film take place inside the direlect?

Started by J-Syxx, Aug 04, 2009, 07:09:04 AM

Author
Should a large portion of the film take place inside the direlect? (Read 1,503 times)

J-Syxx

Something I thought of today.  One of the things I want to see most is the gothic horror in Scott Ridley's new flim emphasized to the fullest potential.  Perhaps the plot could involve not merely a human crew entering the derelict and escaping with an Alien, but maybe it would follow the crew after they get lost inside the ship, perhaps in parts of it we have yet to see.  Being lost int his kind of dark, gothic atmosphere I think would really add to the creepyness factor of the film.  If not the diralect ship, at least some other kind of Alien habitat that is well completely alien and will leave the audience on edge because they won't know what to expect next.  I really want to see that kind of terror brought back to the franchise with this film.

Corporal Hicks

Exactly what I had been hoping for a story.  :) I think not only would it keep itself self contained but it would also help expand and develop the SJs and potentially their connection to the aliens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed