Has to be Jockey or Beacon?

Started by Highland, Jun 28, 2009, 10:26:45 AM

Author
Has to be Jockey or Beacon? (Read 7,401 times)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quoteyeah f**k that ! i would wonna be food coz then i will be kill quicker and wouldnt turn in the an egg!

Morphing into an egg looks and sounds like a slow and painful death.  So yeah id agree, rather be eaten.  Or burnt alive as Dallas was.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 10, 2009, 02:14:31 PM
Quoteyeah f**k that ! i would wonna be food coz then i will be kill quicker and wouldnt turn in the an egg!

Morphing into an egg looks and sounds like a slow and painful death.  So yeah id agree, rather be eaten.  Or burnt alive as Dallas was.

yeah but being burnt alive can be just as pain full just abit more quicker so they both are bad but as hicks says in aliens if it comes to that ill do us both . but we gotta make sure it dont come to that

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 05, 2009, 04:30:59 PM
Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Jul 05, 2009, 04:19:58 PM
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/alien-5-confirmed-to-be-prequel

this website says its about hte space jockey speace ship?

I havent really looked into any details about the prequal as im aganst it, byt if that is true about what it says then im defo not going to watch it.

Ridley Scott is far too intelligent to be stuck with something as one-dimentiional as that.  This film will definately have humans and that means someone probably got to LV-426 before the Nostromo... ergo THERE'S your story

ridetofight

ridetofight

ridley scott has said for years that the only interest he would have in another alien movie was to explore where the alien came from - and his personal theory was that they were weapons created by the space jockey race. most of these comments, i've read reported on this site. does anyone read the news page? or read in general? i feel like it would help with the spelling and grammar. i don't know what kind of a story can be built out of the space jockeys, but it stands to reason that in order for people to want to see it, its going to have to involve humans somewhere in the plot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed