Has to be Jockey or Beacon?

Started by Highland, Jun 28, 2009, 10:26:45 AM

Author
Has to be Jockey or Beacon? (Read 7,400 times)

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 03, 2009, 10:20:19 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 03, 2009, 10:14:16 PM
^^^ Was already laughing a the post, and then I see the picard face-palm, love it.

Reading it agains making me laugh..

HybridNewborn  i hope your not offended matey...

Dude! i got a picard!!!! Awesome lol  ;D

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

QuoteDude! i got a picard!!!! Awesome lol

lol!!! nice one, im glad i didnt offend you!  ;D

Corporal Lewis Hicks

http://www.totalfilm.com/news/alien-5-confirmed-to-be-prequel

this website says its about hte space jockey speace ship?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Jul 05, 2009, 04:19:58 PM
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/alien-5-confirmed-to-be-prequel

this website says its about hte space jockey speace ship?

I havent really looked into any details about the prequal as im aganst it, byt if that is true about what it says then im defo not going to watch it.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

well tbh i wasnt all that in to it and i still aint. but i just researched it and a few websites are saying the same thing about it being about where the aliens and space jockeys ship came from and something about "Weyland-Yutani Company knew to direct the Nostromo to the planet LV-426 in the first place" and thats all i seem to get bye looking at a few (6) websites about the film

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quotesomething about "Weyland-Yutani Company knew to direct the Nostromo to the planet LV-426 in the first place"

Now that id like to know, but the whole space jockey origins concept is wrong.  Cheers for the link to.  Its the same with upcomming Preators movie, the more i read asbout it the more im unimpressed, same with this prequal.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

I don't think I'd mind terribly if the company knew about the derelict before Alien and sent the Nostromo past there on purpose. I mean, that kind of makes sense. As long as they keep the actual origins of the ship and the jockey a mystery, and don't explain where they came form, I think I'll be alright...

Corporal Lewis Hicks

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Mother_ on Jun 28, 2009, 06:40:40 PM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 28, 2009, 06:08:46 PM

This is a prequel, Hadleys Hope wouldn't even be established on LV 426.
Oh right, excuse my stupidity (hangover induced, I assure you). I guess that would be a prequel to AlienS.......
Not really,it happens off screen during Aliens.

Highland

Highland

Quote from: HybridNewborn on Jul 05, 2009, 05:14:17 PM
I don't think I'd mind terribly if the company knew about the derelict before Alien and sent the Nostromo past there on purpose. I mean, that kind of makes sense. As long as they keep the actual origins of the ship and the jockey a mystery, and don't explain where they came form, I think I'll be alright...

so where does the movie fit in?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quoteso where does the movie fit in?

From the few Atricles ive read supposed to take place 'Before' Alien.  But i havent looke dot much into it so i dont really know much about this prequal.

HybridNewborn

HybridNewborn

Actually, come to think of it, I would love to see the old Aliens: Earth Angel comic adapted into a full blown 'prequel' film. That'd be awesome....yeah....

MattTaz

MattTaz

Just some idle thoughts:
Alien was set in 2122?
Nostromos journey for the minerals took years to reach destination, let alone come halfway back
Spacetravel technology development started present day (avpr)
Ash replaced the Nostromo's regular doctor just before leaving
Spacejockey was fossilised - if on earth it would take thousands or millions of years? But does no atmosphere on LV-426 help with fossilisation? 50-100 years perhaps?
Ridley Scott's comments of Alien Directors Cut, he believes Spaceship Eggs were a biological weapon. Lambert may have been impregnated.
Dallas was food, Brett was changing into something...maybe

If Ridley Scott is involved in the script it could be interesting. Who knows?

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

QuoteDallas was food, Brett was changing into something...maybe

Brett was morphing into an Egg, so was Captin Dallas.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jul 10, 2009, 02:06:56 PM
QuoteDallas was food, Brett was changing into something...maybe

Brett was morphing into an Egg, so was Captin Dallas.

yeah f**k that ! i would wonna be food coz then i will be kill quicker and wouldnt turn in the an egg!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed