IGN's Preview Community Event (Live Stream February 2nd)

Started by ikarop, Jan 24, 2013, 12:51:20 AM

Author
IGN's Preview Community Event (Live Stream February 2nd) (Read 85,101 times)

Njm1983

So far looks good, audio isnt too hammy.

unwittytitle

missed the begining, did they say what platform they are playing it on?

Njm1983

I missed that part too.

IM loving the atmosphere everything is looking really good. The warriors are a little on the dumb side. running at the target. I do like the lurkers being sneaky.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ugh...disappearing Xeno corpses.

EDIT

lolol, at emotionless facial reaction in the chest burst scene.

Njm1983

Prime113

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 03, 2013, 01:22:05 AM
Ugh...disappearing Xeno corpses.

I knooowww. I hate that in games.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Chest bursting scene sucked in regards to to facial reaction of the character it happened to.

Oh, and more canon talk...as if we somehow forgot.

"You'll feel that Alien 3 is a better film for it."

f**k off!

EDIT

Apparently the mind set of the new xenos are that it's all part of some sort of Alien Hive hierarchy. We'll get to see how the Spitter and such even exist....they'll also...show what might happen without a queen, or at least the question was considered by the team. And so on...so at the very least, there should be, I think, more than one explanation for the different kinds of Xenos. Hopefully mostly all of them are good.

ikarop

ikarop

SP is over for now for those who wanted to avoid spoilers

Nightlord

Poor aliens, they practically fall apart once the marine looks at them, and even when they do get close punchpunchpunch  ::)

I hope that was on easy.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightlord on Feb 03, 2013, 01:38:28 AM
Poor aliens, they practically fall apart once the marine looks at them, and even when they do get close punchpunchpunch  ::)

I hope that was on easy.

I think it was on normal. But I will say that the more of them that are around, the easier it looks like they'll f**k you up.

Njm1983

Customization was better than expected, though not a lot of variety. Helmet on and off option sweeet

ShadowPred

Yeah, not a lot of variation in the customization, but I'm glad this is one more game that let's you customize the way your character looks like.

Corporate Merc

Man this looks f@#king amazing in my opinion, didnt realize how much customization there was. The menu reminds me of halo big time.

Private W Hudson

I saw the last bit of the first misson campaign, and i'm watching the TDM atm, i mean they cant be serious with this third person view for aliens it looks so clunky and the AI in the single player was just running into walls everywhere, But i wont lie this game made me hype. I was shocked with the customizing options quite unique i like it. I can't wait to pick this game up.

Nightlord

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 03, 2013, 01:39:50 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Feb 03, 2013, 01:38:28 AM

I hope that was on easy.

I think it was on normal. But I will say that the more of them that are around, the easier it looks like they'll f**k you up.
I sure hope it is like that, but from what I saw they just got mowed down relentlessly.

Quote from: unwittytitle on Feb 03, 2013, 01:16:43 AM
missed the begining, did they say what platform they are playing it on?
PC with a controller.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed