Titan To Republish Original Aliens Bantam Novels

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 16, 2015, 08:11:11 AM

Author
Titan To Republish Original Aliens Bantam Novels (Read 75,134 times)

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I would be surprised if the original authors aren't credited. I've never checked but if I remember I'll have a flick through my copies later.

Lonely Universe

https://twitter.com/jordanblakecook/status/757312114990125056

No good. Perhaps if the community were vocal we could spur them into action. It would be nice to have a truly complete set of reprints.

Nostromo

Would love to see all the Bantam and Titan novel books  made into comic graphic trade paperbacks.

Perfect-Organism

Heck, I'd love to see all the FILMS made into graphic novels as well...

426Buddy

Well there goes my chances of ever getting to read Predator SCS  :-[

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 25, 2016, 12:53:32 PMWould love to see all the Bantam and Titan novel books  made into comic graphic trade paperbacks.

???

The Bantam books were already novel adaptations of comic books. Do you mean the DH Press books? They were original stories.

Nostromo

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 25, 2016, 01:54:22 PM
Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 25, 2016, 12:53:32 PMWould love to see all the Bantam and Titan novel books  made into comic graphic trade paperbacks.

???

The Bantam books were already novel adaptations of comic books. Do you mean the DH Press books? They were original stories.

Yea, I mean all the ones that were never made into comics, like Steel Egg, Cauldron and all the new ones, Sea of Sorrows, etc.

felix

I don't understand. There are supposed to be 5 more Omnibus coming. What other stories will they be collecting.

Lonely Universe

I dunno. I really urge everybody to reach out to Titan & ask just to show that there's interest. Tweet, email, doesn't matter.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Take screenshots and show them. Tell them to make comic trade paperback formats!  Need visualizations over here tell them! :)

In all seriousness it would be nice to see some serious stories from these novels incorporated into comic trade paperbacks. I also wish Dark Horse had more competition, we are in need of some more serious stories in comics.

SM

Competition from whom?  They have the license.

Nostromo

SM, tell them to write smarter stories in comics. They'll listen to you.

Perfect-Organism

SM, also tell them to do a series with Mark A. Nelson and one with Den Beauvais.  I want the glory days of Aliens comics to come back...

SM

Book 1 and Book 2 are always available for a re-read.

Nostromo

Nostromo

SM, also tell them no more Aliens on Earth or jungles. Tell them to concentrate on spaceships, space stations and bases on Exoplanets, pretty much what they're doing now. Also, no more cults, weird mad scientists or stories with weak plots. :) Thanks peace dude and rock on.

Oh yeah, and no more Sachin covers lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed