My first multi layer cloth work custom. Elite Enforcer Predator

Started by (Bad Blood), Mar 16, 2024, 01:21:28 AM

Author
My first multi layer cloth work custom. Elite Enforcer Predator (Read 322 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello friends! I just finished last night something I was trying to accomplish for some time but had many failed attempts. That was to make a multi layered cloth piece that would look nice but also function with articulation naturally. So it had two be multiple layers and sections. It's surprisingly durable now that it is done and looks how I was hoping it would.

I wanted to make a sort of Elite Enforcer Predator similar to Wolf predator since there character function is basically the same. I'm almost positive Wolf was actually an Enforcer. So! I did in fact make the cloth pieces for the front and back, the ties similar to Jungle Hunter for the arms and legs that free flow when posing. The design is something similar to what I saw on Predator Hunting Grounds.

The standard hunter has a cloth piece similar looking to this but not exact. No painting or anything was done to change the figure besides adding a trophy necklace and the cloth which is just tied down without any other applications that could damage the figure. I hope you like it!

Stitch

Looks good. Reminds me of the Shredder!

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Stitch on Mar 16, 2024, 02:20:02 PMLooks good. Reminds me of the Shredder!
Thank you! Oh yeah haha, past nick name for him I've heard was "The Shreddator"

Wweyland

I thought he looked familiar. Great stuff!

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 22, 2024, 09:46:01 AMI thought he looked familiar. Great stuff!
Thank you so much!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed