Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,010 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just Looked At The Ending Properly and Nicole has to be an illusion because she isnt fully Necromorphed she doesnt have the blades sticking all the way out of her palms and also her lower Jaw isnt missing so either shes a zombie which i doubt but im just gonna sit on the fact that she is a illusion..

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Dead Space is the shit!

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: Shadow435 on May 29, 2009, 01:25:24 PM
Just Looked At The Ending Properly and Nicole has to be an illusion because she isnt fully Necromorphed she doesnt have the blades sticking all the way out of her palms and also her lower Jaw isnt missing so either shes a zombie which i doubt but im just gonna sit on the fact that she is a illusion..

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k255/DanMeller/nic.jpg

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well yeah she does look like a zombie lol obviously but there arent any in the dead space world..

man thats a freaky  pic lol

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Where the hell is the sequel?

EEV2650

EEV2650

the game just came out in october so i think it will be a while.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Nope, unfortunately. They're making a Dead Space prequel/sequel as a Wii exclusive. Such an amazing game with amazing potential, squandered on such an inferior console . . .  :-\

Vakarian

Vakarian

No the one coming out for the wii is completely seperate there is still one coming out for Xbox360 pc and PS3 and i doubt that EA is really going to be that stupid.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The one coming out for WII is just a rail shooter.  Wii can have that for all I care.

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

Anyone thinks this game would work out as a movie?

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Not enough plot for a movie. I mean, there's enough plot there for someone who is blasting away at things 98% of the time, but for someone watching the movie . . .

War Wager

War Wager

Dead Space has 'movie' written all over it. Obviously with more dialouge added etc there'd be an awesome horror movie there.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I doubt it would work as a movie any better than Doom did.

War Wager

War Wager

But Doom had nothing to do with what Doom was really about. Not to mention it was one cliche after another.

Infact last I heard, EA were interested in giving the movie rights to Universal.

Nobody

Nobody

Dead Space: Extraction is a key point in the novel that takes place As a prequel before Dead Space: Downfall before the marker is extracted to the Ishimura

Dead Space II is a sequel

There may be a movie, but Pandorum, a new movie, seems to be Dead Space! The main character looks like Ripley from Alien Resurrection!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed