Unmade games

Started by aliens13, May 06, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

Author
Unmade games (Read 2,566 times)

IZE

IZE

A GTA Style The Simpsons game with hundreds of hours of secrets/levels. Hidden nods to episodes ect. Imagine it, completely open world similiar to the way Hit and Run was (If anyone ever played it)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Hell, any Silent Hill at all is now an Unmade Game, since Konami only gives a shit about pachinko machines these days. I'd love a remake/remaster of the first game, like what Capcom did with Resident Evil.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 02, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
Hell, any Silent Hill at all is now an Unmade Game, since Konami only gives a shit about pachinko machines these days. I'd love a remake/remaster of the first game, like what Capcom did with Resident Evil.

First three or even four please.

molasar

molasar

GoldenEye 007 - a remaster of N64 game on Xbox 360 was released not long ago too. It works on emulator as well.

However I am still waiting for SNES' Killer Instinct 2.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

Dead space 4

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Bulletstorm 2
Part 1 was such an underrated game. Proper 3D shooter with attitude similar to Duke Nukem.
Also one of those stereotypical games of which there should be a lot more.
The title, the main character, the violence/blood/destruction, the combos, extra points for collecting old booze and killing under the influence,...

When I was younger I always expected there would be more games like this when I grew up.
With titles like Bonecrusher, Bullets & Blood, Violent Force, Skullhammer,...

Wweyland

Wweyland

Still no new Riddick game, or movie for that matter.
I would even be happy with some comics.

David_4004

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed