Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by ikarop, Nov 26, 2011, 08:39:19 PM

Author
Exclusive: New Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 160,437 times)

T Dog

T Dog

I don't buy that it's another type of human spacesuit / helmet. The main reasoning being the massive hunch on the back/shoulders, the lack of neck, the fact that the hunch seems to be parallel to the top of the helmet and then the helmet curves downward towards the ground.

Those other human helmets go upwards much higher and also the guys wearing those helmets are also wearing the same royal blue suits as the other humans.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 27, 2011, 02:02:23 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 27, 2011, 11:06:22 AM
Quote from: supperdup on Nov 27, 2011, 01:25:26 AM
This is my first message in this forum because I like aliens and predator movies. This was just too itneresting to not join.
Heres picture I edited about the jumping person. I think he jumps on a space jockey:

I hadn't noticed that. Just been rewatching this and it looks very similar to Richard Daborn's Space Jockey suit concept:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/Corpral_Hicks/1265322852_resized.jpg

Just a different type of spacesuit imo. This one in particular:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/prometheus/trailers/comicon17.jpg

(Same environment)

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/movies/prometheus/trailers/comicon28.jpg

(Same helmet)

The white suit thing is in CGI,so i doubt its a different suit.

ElderPredator

Looks great, like all of you I can't wait for an HD version. When do you guys think we will get it?

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The music in the trailer is a heavily modified version of a composition by a trailer music production company, similar to Audiomachine's newer stuff. I've heard it before on YouTube but I can't find it for the life of me. I KNOW IT'S THERE. I'VE HEARD IT. D:

Anyone had better luck?

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Nov 27, 2011, 03:35:06 PM
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The music in the trailer is a heavily modified version of a composition by a trailer music production company, similar to Audiomachine's newer stuff. I've heard it before on YouTube but I can't find it for the life of me. I KNOW IT'S THERE. I'VE HEARD IT. D:

Anyone had better luck?

Inb4TF3music.

Alienseseses

I don't think it's that track from TF3- only one note is the same, as far as I can tell.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Alienseseses on Nov 27, 2011, 03:45:19 PM
I don't think it's that track from TF3- only one note is the same, as far as I can tell.

Yup your right.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 27, 2011, 03:07:31 PM
I don't buy that it's another type of human spacesuit / helmet. The main reasoning being the massive hunch on the back/shoulders, the lack of neck, the fact that the hunch seems to be parallel to the top of the helmet and then the helmet curves downward towards the ground.

Those other human helmets go upwards much higher and also the guys wearing those helmets are also wearing the same royal blue suits as the other humans.

Well it doesn't appear to be anything recognisable from what we've seen so far. I'm not sure what to make of the body of the entity there in connection with the equipment that's connected to it. What if it's a man or humanoid encased in something like the flight pod in this photo but designed to be a sort of a suit.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

what's up with the inception music? totally unfitting...

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Nov 27, 2011, 02:57:47 PM
Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 27, 2011, 02:33:54 PM
To be honest I was looking at the thing at 37 the wrong way until someone pointed it out.

I was looking at the humped back as a face with 2 eyes. It looks what I'd imagine the Jockey would look like underneath the suit. But yeah I can see the helmet/dome the same way everyone else can now and it's definitely not the same as the flamethrower guy.

Well, it's a possible humanoid in a curious space suit with a backpack and a curious helmet. Maybe we'll hope to see something more before fully jumping to a conclusion. I did one study of it and then when I attempted again to work it out, there seems to be a lot more to be said about the shape of the helmet or whatever it is

I'll ask the source. Maybe he remembers that scene. Specially if it's a living SJ.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Looks AWESOME, the space jockey rising from its hibernation chamber? was sick.

About time we see what really happened on that 'ship'

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

And the trailer STILL hasn't been pulled from youtube.  Maybe FOX is finally coming to their senses and realizes that they need to release it soon?

Engineer1

Engineer1

Thanksgiving weekend nobody's around.

BUGZ

BUGZ

CAn the person who took the footage via there camcorder/mobile phone upload the actual version so we can get to see the real deal? Fox will take ages to release it!!!

Please?!  ;D

Bri :-\

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: JaaayDee on Nov 27, 2011, 03:55:50 PM
And the trailer STILL hasn't been pulled from youtube.  Maybe FOX is finally coming to their senses and realizes that they need to release it soon?

its sunday, theyre all god fearing christians.... lol

maybe the real trailer is so close to release that they arent bothered about taking it down?!!!

thanks

rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed