Jon barron article on covid 19 please read

Started by oduodu, Mar 24, 2020, 07:27:19 PM

Author
Jon barron article on covid 19 please read (Read 1,150 times)

oduodu

Local Trouble

And then consider the source...

http://skepdic.com/barron.html

426Buddy

oduodu

Sorry for posting then. I wanted people to know  what a cytokine storm is. Please read the article to know what a cytokine storm is. That is what kills the  people Not the virus. Central to preventing this is keeping your immune system as strong as possible.   You need to keep your large intestine as clean as possible and ingest at least curcumin (found in turmeric) a very strong anti inflammatory.  THIS WILL PREVENT THE VIRUS FROM MAKING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TRIGGER A CYTOKINE STORM. That's all I want people to know.

IT'S THE CYTOKINE STORM THAT KILLS YOU

If you only take this away from this article then it will serve its purpose.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 25, 2020, 09:55:39 AM
Sorry for posting then. I wanted people to know  what a cytokine storm is. Please read the article to know what a cytokine storm is. That is what kills the  people Not the virus. Central to preventing this is keeping your immune system as strong as possible.   You need to keep your large intestine as clean as possible and ingest at least curcumin (found in turmeric) a very strong anti inflammatory.  THIS WILL PREVENT THE VIRUS FROM MAKING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM TRIGGER A CYTOKINE STORM. That's all I want people to know.

IT'S THE CYTOKINE STORM THAT KILLS YOU

If you only take this away from this article then it will serve its purpose.

I eat heavily turmeric laden meals regularly, huge amounts of fresh ginger, and have a pair of lime trees. As far as diet goes, my system is as ready as it can be. Not sure it'll actually *prevent* a cytokine storm though. Smoking like a chimney may f**k me over anyway.

oduodu

Lol

Then stop smoking!

[cancerblack]

You say that like I haven't tried repeatedly over 15 years.

oduodu

Nicotine patches?

Smoked 4 years myself. Just stopped.

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 27, 2020, 10:15:35 PM
You say that like I haven't tried repeatedly over 15 years.

It's nearly impossible if you drink too.  I could never quit smoking until I stopped drinking.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: oduodu on Mar 28, 2020, 01:28:34 AM
Nicotine patches?

Good for you. I've smoked for 4x that long, patches didn't work, gum didn't work, medication didn't work (and almost killed me), and cold turkey willpower has never worked for longer than a few weeks. Please don't assume that it's something everyone can "just stop".

Immortan Jonesy

oduodu

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 28, 2020, 09:17:35 PM
Quote from: oduodu on Mar 28, 2020, 01:28:34 AM
Nicotine patches?

Good for you. I've smoked for 4x that long, patches didn't work, gum didn't work, medication didn't work (and almost killed me), and cold turkey willpower has never worked for longer than a few weeks. Please don't assume that it's something everyone can "just stop".

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps it's a genetic predisposition.

oduodu

oduodu

oduodu

oduodu

https://www.jonbarron.org/colds-flus-infectious-diseases/using-anti-pathoge

Start quote

They kill you by unleashing a cytokine storm, which means that it is your own immune system that kills you. And this means that the most vulnerable are not the very old and the very young but healthy adults and pregnant women, people who have very strong immune systems. In other words, the stronger your immune system, the greater the danger — the exact opposite of standard flu strains.

Does that mean that you should weaken your immune system to protect against the flu? Not at all! That would be silly. Strong immune systems are good for many, many reasons. However, it does mean that you want natural anti-pathogens on hand in your medicine cabinet to use at the first sign of a cold or flu. It will protect you against standard flu, and if you perchance catch a rogue strain of avian or swine flu, the anti-pathogens will kill enough of the virus to take your viral load down to the point that your immune system can do its job with no risk of being forced into a cytokine storm. You get the best of all possible worlds.

End quote

NOW READ THE ARTICLE TO SEE WHAT THOSE NATURAL ANTI PATHOGENS ARE AND HOW AND WHEN TO USE THEM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed