Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 194,899 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

So it's my birthday today, and the smiling cake that shows next to your age isn't coming up. Instead I'm getting the classic red X on white problem. And I've waited a whole year for that cake.

I am disappoint. 

Vulhala

Vulhala

I can see it fine. It's an overhead shot of a square based white marzipan covered sponge cake with a red liqourice cross of St George on it? Talk about ungrateful.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

._.

It's not there:'(

Darkness

Darkness

Fixed that. Link was incorrect on the default theme.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Oh! SQUEEEE!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  :D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on Jul 19, 2010, 02:25:54 PM
So it's my birthday today, and the smiling cake that shows next to your age isn't coming up. Instead I'm getting the classic red X on white problem. And I've waited a whole year for that cake.

I am disappoint.

Your cake from Under Siege is on its way. 

Happy Birthday.  :)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Why thank you very-

Quotecake from Under Siege

Oh hawww...

x-M-x

x-M-x

The Blu-ray sections are not working,

takes me to the page "become a sub"

unless i have to pay 5 pound now to view blu-ray images? tsk tsk lol  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Don't know if this goes there but I have a question: are warnings simple PMs sent by moderators or are they different functions?

Undel

Undel

Depends on the warning, some are just notifications. It should be noted on the subject line tho. In general, it's just a penalty system we use to keep track of troublesome members.

Jon4Nin

Jon4Nin

Hey guys just something I want to ask, I've posted a Thread which reads Dangerous and Worthy Adverasries/Trohpies which a Predator might face .... well something like that on the Predator Flim's Section. It hasn't shown up. Its nothing political motivated,  it reads more like a game. Please respond ASAP.

-Jonny

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

It probably needs to be approved. :)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Umm. Whenever I try to add someone onto my Ignore list it says 404 page not found.
At least only when i press the button at the bottom of their post. If i manually input their names im fine.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Who do you want to ignore? ;)
And I guess as long as there is one way to do it, it is fine? Obviously it can still be fixed if possible.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

*shuffles feet akwardly*
Ummm... Anto. I cant do it on my psp. But yeah one way is good enough.
<_<
>_>
*runs*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed