1st Annual Best Poster Award !

Started by Anto of the Sand, May 11, 2010, 01:40:05 AM

Who in your view is the most entertaining member ?

MadassAlex
maledoro
SpaceMarines
SM
TJ Doc
Puks
MrBrokenTusks
OmegaZilla
Purebreedalien
Keg
SiL
Vulhala
Author
1st Annual Best Poster Award ! (Read 28,749 times)

Anto of the Sand

Skinner

Skinner

SpaceMarines all the way!  :D

Anto of the Sand

I always mix him and TJ Doc up. :P

Vulhala

Vulhala

mal & SM easily. However, I'm going to abstain from the vote because I'm not on the shortlist.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Puks

Puks

*sigh*

Me, of course.  ::)

keylight-di

Excuse me... Where is SiL on this list?? No SiL, no voting, sorry... :-\
And only one vote?  :-\
Pffff....

Anto of the Sand

SiL would've made the list, but I always mix him and SM up. Also, this was a list of the people who stuck out most. Vulhala was just edged out. Might make next years though. :D

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Voted SpaceMarines.

If you motherf**kers don't vote me so hard that I'm bleeding babies by tomorrow, I will be very upset.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I don't think I've ever been so offended  :(

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 11, 2010, 01:13:22 PM
SiL would've made the list, but I always mix him and SM up.

:o

Run. Now.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Mixing up, say SM and Xhan would be a bit more forgivable. Both have a fairly similar writing style and post-count, and neither have avatars.

But SiL has an avatar. And CHEEEEEEEESE.

Anto of the Sand

Sorry, I'm new. :D
And they just seem alike, what with their short names, beggining with an "S". :P

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Excuse me if I'm saying this, but on what criterion did you choose the nominees? All users after all have the possibilities to be voted... kinda like in the AvPG awards.
That said, I voted for that Omega Guy... dunno who he is, but he's very funny! ??? ;D

All of the users in the list are pretty good when we go on discussions and all managed to be very interesting and funny.
SILVER JUMPSUITS!!!! Ahem..
(Also I kinda feel embarassed between those sacred monsters of the forum.... ;D)

keylight-di

keylight-di

IMHO - 1# too few options, I would want two or more votes. :-\ 2# If I have to choose, I don't tell you for whom I voted, 'cause the rest could feel upset. Sorry. ;D 3# I miss SiL.  :-\

Anto of the Sand

This is only my first, more characters will be added in the sequel. Its not very complete, no but, for now it'll do. I'll make sure to add SiL next time.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

To the sequel? It this a crossover of some kind? :D Where do I get a part??? ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed