Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Aliens Expanded - A New Al...
Last post by Prez - Today at 10:39:57 PM
As others have pointed out - it looks amazing but the pricing is way too steep. $50USD (that's $75 AUD) for a digital copy???!! I'd love the physical pack but yeah I can't afford that.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All David Lynch
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 10:35:23 PM
Only just now watched "What Did Jack Do?" on Netflix, and it's funny as hell. Just total absurdist nonsense.  :laugh:
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 10:34:48 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 11:47:22 AMLast Hawley said, I think he has plans for a few seasons. Sounds like he'd probably want the series to run a minimum of three, maybe one or two more than that.

Of course, us getting anything beyond that first season to begin with is entirely dependent on how that first season lands, of course.

So, potentially a span anywhere from 6 to 12 years for this series if the first season lands?? :o I'm unsure if I'd enjoy that or not.. I love Stranger Things and I'm assuming Alien would have just as much, if not more, special effects/set work - But good god, the 3 year gap between seasons is truly unbearable. I suppose if it ends up being good...
Quote from: SiL on Today at 09:12:03 PMIt was always going to be PG-13. It's actually written into some introductory notes on the first draft.
That is absolutely baffling, and dumb decision to that movie PG-13. We are dealing with 2 of the most violence alien species hit on screen yet he wanted movie to be PG-13.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: MARVEL Multithread
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 10:33:35 PM
Not bad.  He has a great voice.
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:12:03 PM
It was always going to be PG-13. It's actually written into some introductory notes on the first draft.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed