Resident Evil Series + Paul Anderson

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jul 13, 2007, 07:47:44 AM

Author
Resident Evil Series + Paul Anderson (Read 3,513 times)

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

As much as I disliked AvP (though I'd still rather watch it over Res), and so disliked (or so thought) Paul Anderson, I quite enjoyed the Resident Evil movie and its sequel. They're a good bit of fun IMO. I'm looking forward to extinction:

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/residentevilextinction/index.html

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/residentevilextinction.html

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/residentevilextinction/

SiL

SiL

My dad and I are looking forward to this. We both agree the first was a good piece of entertainingly mindless trash good for a lazy afternoon viewing, and so to the sequel to a lesser extent.

The Ultimate Predator

I know what you mean. Its just good entertainment, better than most (cough *Die Hard 4* cough).

ShadowPred

First one sucked

Second one better than first which is not saying much

Third one....this Madmax mubo jumbo is going to ruin it even more....Let's give it up to Anderson who can't seem to stop ruining all good things in life.

The Ultimate Predator

I disagree. I loved the first two, and the third one looks great.

slipknotpredator

What the hell happened with resident evil series?! the first one was great, the second was ruined by the bulky (i don´t know his name) monster!!! it looked like a power ranger monster i hated it so much  >:( and now look at this poster! what the hell happened to las vegas? looks like "the day after tomorrow" (insted of ice, sand) movie. It doesn´t have any sense at all!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( i´m sorry, i don´t want to be a hater but....FU*K YOU ANDERSON!!!

The Ultimate Predator

I loved number 2 and that monster, thought it was cool. And I love the sand of the second one.

echobbase79

Anderson made a ok film with the first one. I liked Alice a lot and the nods to the game (i.e. the dogs, the mansion, the crows, ect.) but the Licker really sucked. The zombies were at least nasty and hungry for flesh. C+

The second I really liked. I liked how Anderson threw in more of the game in this one. The story was better too. I liked the Nemisis too. Anderson wrote a good story that I thought worked. B-

Now the third one is here and I've not heard anything about it other than Russel Mullcahy is directing, which is a good thing. I'm looking forward to it. 

The Ultimate Predator

Finally, someone who appreciates them.  ;D

fluxcap

I disliked the first one cause at the time I was a hardcore Resident Evil fan, but I re watched it a few years ago and its an entertaining flick. The only good thing about Resident Evil 2 was watching it being filmed while they shot on location in Toronto.

The Ultimate Predator

I loved number 2. And one is good. The fans don't like it much though, and I've never played a game, as they have never been released on xbox.

echobbase79

You should get the games. Buy an old playstation, they're very cheap. RE 2 is one of the best games ever.

The Ultimate Predator

I probably will at some point.

fluxcap

I agree with echobbase79, RE 2 on Playstation is probably one of the best video games I've ever played.

The Ultimate Predator

I'll probably get one when I go to Uni.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed