Recent posts

Today marks the 10th Anniversary of H.R. Gigers passing.

Hard to believe it's been 10 years. The franchise owes so much to his creative genius.

I don't know how to post pics from other sites. His grave is quite elaborate to see if you google it.

You can Rest in Peace knowing you have left your creative mark.
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Darwinsgirl - Today at 05:35:14 PM

"She is seriously f*ckable..."

Resurrection
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by PAS Spinelli - Today at 05:34:18 PM
A bit unrelated but I always liked the thought that the reason why the alien can wall crawl is due to magnetism or electrostatic (kinda like Spider-man), which could lead to interesting plots involving one being left in the vacuum of space
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Shogun (FX)
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 05:16:40 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Yesterday at 11:19:57 PMSounds like things are going that way but... why?

Yeah considering that is how the book ended. I'd rather they did another James Clavell's books. 
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Rest in Peace Roger Corman
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 05:14:52 PM
We'd have not the Aliens we know and love without him (Aliens, The Movies That Made Us, Netflix)
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 05:08:42 PM
"Father is dead a**hole!" -Call, Alien: Resurrection
Alien Films / Re: Alien is Dracula
Last post by E. Shaw - Today at 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 09, 2024, 09:47:24 AMThe Xeno bangs less chicks than Dracula.

Well there is Lambart, there is one guy the Runner in Alien3 is eh.. tea bagging. :D

Also in Alien3 its called The Dragon, Dracul means "Dragon."
I maintain that the first third of Covenant is a really solid sci-fi horror.
https://twitter.com/incalstory/status/1789632462487711938

Hope this means that season four (confirmed back in 2022) is going to be unveiled soon, for a release some time this year.
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 09:04:42 AM
Spoiler
I feel like this is going to be a similar situation to those YouTube videos of that guy who dresses in different cultural clothing (kimonos, sombreros, etc) and goes around universities for reaction, and everyone not of that particular race are all deeply offended and telling him it's cultural appropriation and he can't wear that, and then he goes specifically to people of that particular race/culture, and they all think it's amazing and love it. People love being "offended on behalf of others" these days.. 😅
[close]

Spoiler
Minus the dressing up and college thing, that's quite a good description of Mr. H! 😜
[close]
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed