Possible Character Details

Started by botmetro, Feb 09, 2021, 10:14:03 PM

Author
Possible Character Details (Read 22,056 times)

Hunter-Killer

Hunter-Killer

Also hoping for a cool new predator, not one that makes f**king lion noises like avp

Huggs

Huggs

So does this mean the main character is a Mary Sioux?

Enjoy

Enjoy

I got the impression we could see a younger vesion of a predator from one of the films we have seen
I hope we see some elders do battle with the predator.
Fingers crossed this works

Maybe all the elders and warriors have been killed by preds, so the youths have to step up . I wanna see a predator fight a grizzly bear with only a blade.

What if preds brings something to hunt on earth....something big and not of this world.

Lost_Hunter

Lost_Hunter

Right because the most dangerous game is a teenager with control issues. Stop using franchises for an audience that doesn't exist. Still trying to be optimistic, the setting is promising but wow, this is not what I wanted to hear. Hoping this is for a flashback of the main character.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 10, 2021, 10:56:20 PM
So does this mean the main character is a Mary Sioux?

heh

Hunter-Killer

Hunter-Killer

By the way, wasn't all this information leaked? Wasn't it initially not supposed to be presented as a predator movie in the first place?

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Lost_Hunter on Feb 10, 2021, 11:35:16 PM
Right because the most dangerous game is a teenager with control issues. Stop using franchises for an audience that doesn't exist. Still trying to be optimistic, the setting is promising but wow, this is not what I wanted to hear. Hoping this is for a flashback of the main character.

Well the thought process of a young 17 year old Comanche warrior is different from the current generation. Not to mention the main character is a is 19 years old, that's not teenager age anymore. It would make sense if the Predator itself was a Young Blood like how City Hunter was in P2.

Quote from: Hunter-Killer on Feb 10, 2021, 06:52:53 PM
(also, didn't Dutch kill the predator by using brute force, fire, a bow, DIY explosives and mud? Comanche warriors wouldn't stand a chance 🤭)

Not that much different that the Comanche warriors would need to use to fight the Predator. They just won't have explosives in their arsenal.

SiL

SiL

You're a teenager as long as there is teen in your age.

Pu$$yFace

Pu$$yFace

Keep the name shooting name Skulls as the title, honestly.  Subverts franchise expectations and is bad ass either way.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: SiL on Feb 11, 2021, 01:38:02 AM
You're a teenager as long as there is teen in your age.
Soldiers were drafted or enlisted in war when they were 16 and above before recent times, as the age restriction was lifted to 18 years old for WWII.  Marquis de Lafayette was around 18 or 19 years old when he was serving under George Washington with a command of his own men as well during the American Revolution. And since this was either during pre or post colonial times, its not strange to see 17 year olds and above fighting in wars.

My point is that the siblings being 17 and 19 won't hurt the film as timewise and culturally speaking they have a different mindset of today's young generation.

SiL

SiL

I mean great but they were all still teenagers. You're a teenager between 13 and 19.

Drukathi

Drukathi

The brother will be a jerk and die. Kee will become the new chief.

It's not hard to guess.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 10, 2021, 10:56:20 PMSo does this mean the main character is a Mary Sioux?

:laugh:

JusticeName

JusticeName

>:(

Lionhart

Lionhart

Great, another flop coming, Jesus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed