Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 11:08:09 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 09:50:05 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Today at 09:44:57 PMNo tail spike on this one though.
It's underneath the tail. It's like a little barb/needle. Not visible in this shot.

Ah ok cool  ;)
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by SM - Today at 10:55:02 PM
Just looks like the special edition with dog instead of the ox.  Not seeing much change with the effects apart from the shot with Dillon, Ripley and Morse.  It is a well cut trailer though.
Happy Alien Day everyone!

I got myself a lil treat for the occasion that I've been eyeing for a while (NECA 1/4 Scale Big Chap).
And I have a screening of Alien coming up soon!

Alien Films / Re: Alien returning to theater...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 10:39:04 PM
Well crap. A friend of mine saw it today at the same theater chain I'm going to tomorrow (different location though) and they didn't play the Ridley/Fede chat for him. Gonna be really bummed if they don't for me...
FX's Alien Series / Re: Noah Hawley Explains Why ‘...
Last post by Highland - Today at 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 08:44:26 AMBut where all those jars in Prometheus would come from ? Alien mash ?

Yeah I mean why not, the Alien in the mural is already there.
Not to spoil anything, AVOID FURTHER  READING FOR POTENTIAL SPOILERS

There was said to be a certain additional creature the by-product of the Romulus's lab experiments that appears in the third act, is it likely figure for such a creature from the movie would be unveiled for a later date after the movie releases?
Recreational Area / Re: What made you unhappy toda...
Last post by SiL - Today at 10:09:10 PM
I'm sorry to hear mate.
Recreational Area / Re: What made you unhappy toda...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 10:01:31 PM
A dear friend is going into the hospital today, and probably isn't coming back out.
Alien-Predator Games / Re: Survios and 20th Century G...
Last post by dinosauriac - Today at 09:59:26 PM
The Aliens-style head and the gun the character is holding in the key art make me think this isn't going to be much of a horror title, but I could be wrong. This reminds me though, I really need to get the Alien Isolation VR mod working properly sometime...
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed